test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Daily invoceration requirement?

rasmuseprasmusep Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 53
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, I really like this game, having great fun, however the part about having to do invoceration daily, or lose any coints/points I have accumulated seems rather harsh. I mean there are many reason why I might not be able to log in for one day, and then I might lose up to hundreds of coins?? Seems rather unfair.

Or at least add an invoceration option to the gateway. Seeing alot of things cost 100+ coins it seems silly for to that people have to be bale to log in daily in order to have any chance to get that high. I mean real life can easily turn out in a way where you can not log in a week? What if I want to go on holiday?

Comments

• darkstorn42darkstorn42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do not believe ardent coins go away, but you can only get one a day. Its celestial coins that have a one day expiration time, aproximately, and nothing costs more then 7 celestial coins anyway, and you can only ever have 7 at a time. So theres that, but one year before anyone earns the angel companion? Geez, can;t wait til those come around.
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ya, save your ardent coins for the angel Companion.

Celestial max out at 7, so the most you'll lose is 7 days worth of coins. But you can prepare for this, and spend the coins if you know you won't be on. If it's unforseen however... tuff ****.

There are worse things in life, and I certainly don't think one person on this planet need complain about it.
  • rasmuseprasmusep Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    Ow so ardent coins u cant lose? Well then it seems more fair :)