test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trickster Rogue Legendary build.

raynkeyyzzzzzraynkeyyzzzzz Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As the topic said.

Dear pro players please be kind to help me out build my rogue.

really appreciate everything mate!

1 .I am having trouble about the rogue build,i want a pure maximal damage.

so what feats should i take?

2. What skills should i take to be op in PVE and PVP.

the new at will left click skill we gain from lvl 20 ,i forgot name is sucks right.?

regards,
Post edited by raynkeyyzzzzz on

Comments

• imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You still have a lot of time to test it's still open beta we all noobs here not all but a few :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raynkeyyzzzzzraynkeyyzzzzz Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    there is no wipe anymore
  • gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Like the guy said, this is still open beta. I'm doing control wizard , after leveling up a Rogue (felt CW has more utility and more my play style). You can experiment with your rogue and possibly be the one posting max damage builds. Ultimately your damage is going to reflect heavy on you gear (which no one has cataloged yet).
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I play rogue and so does my guildie. I solo pve a lot so I looked for def, lifesteal, regen on items and feats. My guildie went crazy and maxed dmg, crit as much as possible. I finish 3rd for damage in dungeon runs and he always finishes top and likes to tell me every time he does so.

Potions have an annoying gcd so they won't keep you alive in a tough battle but if you plan on teaming a lot you should be able to stay out of trouble and build for crits.

For stats str gives you better overall dmg, dex gives you crits and resist(dodge), con gives you health as usual but there is also combat advantage in this game by attacking from rear and side (you will see a mark around the foe telling you where to stand) and this goes off cha so if you want to build very crazy try to add cha (but I think it's better to focus on dex, str, con).
    Sig_zpse9729709.png