test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to join or leave queues.

kyrinovkyrinov Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've been queued for the Orc Assault Skirmish for hours now, with no group invites. When I reached level 15 I tried to queue for The Cloak Tower dungeon and was unable to do so. I tried to leave the queue for the Skirmish but all the button does is make a noise then leave me in the queue.
Post edited by kyrinov on

Comments

• punkerox27punkerox27 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    me too !!!
  • dyllyndyllyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, seems the same for everyone since Dragon shard went down
  • grimwolf512grimwolf512 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I get this one too. And along with that it will spam that I am entering or exiting. I too am on Dragon.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dragon worst raelm world .
  • crazydavey804crazydavey804 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree. I can't join queues in a game all about joining queues to do things. awesome job cryptic! keep up the good work. :)
  • takushimastertakushimaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also cannot join queues in a team or solo
  • rogosh69rogosh69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here on dragon server.
  • eldron2eldron2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys,
    because I can't log into the German forum right now and I'm not able to create a new thread here, I need to use this thread.

I was in a group for 'Lair of the Mad Dragon' and we wiped at the endboss. And now I can't leave the dungeon anymore.
    Can't go to the entrance, can't go in new queues, can't go in queues with other people in a new party, can't use town portal scroll, no 'leave dungeon button' near the minimap. Wrote several tickets but GM are not responding yet.

So can anyone tell me how I can leave this freakin' dungeon? Thanks a lot!
    -Chris