test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

B-E-T...wait for it...A

mic281mic281 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The pack I paid for said a three day head start to open beta. No one stole your debit card and made you buy a founders pack. Every MMO launch is the same. Long ques's, tons of bugs, lots of down time. Anyone that claims there was a smooth launch of any MMO is lying to themselves. WoW? No not even, maybe most of you think WoW launched with BC or WoTLK. Guild Wars? Nope, I waited half the day before I could get into that game. Star Wars? Not sure I was deployed. But I will go ahead and guess down time and ques. Everquest 2? That game relaunched like three times and none were smooth. City of Heroes, City of Villains, DC Universe, Vanguard, Lord of the Rings Online, D&D Online...all had hectic launches.

This will end the same way as every previous MMO. Hundreds of threads of people claiming they will never play again. Some will say the will get a lawyer if they don't get a refund. But in the end you will all be grinding away in a couple weeks, happy as little kids on Christmas.

Treat it like a prostate exam. Try not to clinch to hard, accept it, then pretend it never happened and go on with your life.

Comments

• pwthebestpwthebest Member Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    R E S P E C T FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO ME.

perfect World is a grand company