test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campfire

bismar7bismar7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in The Foundry
I'm having trouble finding the "campfire" component. Where is it located?
26.jpg
Post edited by bismar7 on

Comments

• tilt42tilt42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's the Respawn point.
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They really need to rename/expand on this. It's the most asked question I think.
  • bismar7bismar7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Nvm, I figured it out. Spawn points make a fire
    26.jpg
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To clarify for other users, the spawn point is where your character enters the map. The respawn point is the campfire.
  • duskdweller78duskdweller78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You mean the model without the light?
    If you're looking for the fully working campfire, then it's in details -> Kit (any) -> Type (Light)
    "Dynamic Light" - Campfire and "Static Light - Campfire"

[EDIT] Ops he meant the respawn :)
    Campaign:Different Seasons
    Author: @BardicKnowledge
    Q1: Prologue - The Lady and the Worm NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Tags: #Challenge, #Story, #Solo, #Group
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah you can trick the respawn point into giving off light if you put a regular dynamic light campfire directly under it / inside it. I use this trick in my quests.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.