test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please Mute Other Players Pets (Panthers I'm looking at you)

nwobrocknwobrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 151 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Roargrowlroarroarroargrowlroargrowlgrowlroar

Will someone please mute other Player's pet sounds!?

Trying to stand at the auction house and go through the listings is driving me mad having to listen to all the horrible Panther growls.
Post edited by nwobrock on

Comments

• Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Turn off sound while using AH:)
  • Options
    nwobrocknwobrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cathgar457 wrote: »
    Turn off sound while using AH:)

I would rather just have the option to "mute other players' companions" in the audio menu
  • Options
    lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nwobrock wrote: »
    I would rather just have the option to "mute other players' companions" in the audio menu

That would be good to have. I'd also like to see something like an auto-dismount once a player enters an area such as the market place. It's getting filled up with spiders. Once we add horses and more...it's going to get really crowded.
    L'sya Raiya
  • Options
    stereocyclopsstereocyclops Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    lsya wrote: »
    That would be good to have. I'd also like to see something like an auto-dismount once a player enters an area such as the market place. It's getting filled up with spiders. Once we add horses and more...it's going to get really crowded.

Agreed. mass public areas (like the AH, the market) would certainly benefit from this. on the other hand, i suspect the problem will drop off once the 'new spider smell' wears off...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Growl growl.
    ('-')
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • Options
    foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree with this! One of the biggest annoyances I had with noisy pets in certain mmos was that they spammed their emotes non-stop. They are some times cute, but only for like the first five seconds.

We shouldnt have to turn off our sounds because the devs didn't have the foresight to put this in (I don't really mean that in a bashing way; lack of vocal tone and all that).

As for the mounts, yeah that would be great too! Auto-dismount in cities and outposts. It takes you what, a few seconds to remount?
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »
    Growl growl.
    ('-')

Pretty sure hamsters squeak;p