test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[FEEDBACK] Gateway on Touchscreen Devices

nwobrocknwobrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 151 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Trying to use Neverwinter Gateway on a Touchscreen Device (in my case, HTC 1x) is an exercise in futility. The button boundaries are not set up properly. The screen constantly switches back and forth highlighting areas (indicating a touch) that were never touched.

For instance: Your task has completed and you tap "Collect Reward". Nothing happens, you tap again, the screen switches to a new screen which requires a redundant tap on another button that also says "Collect Reward". Nothing happens, you tap again, the screen switches back to the first one but you did not collect your reward and some other square of the screen highlights blue as though you tapped it.

Repeat this about 25 times and you MIGHT collect your reward. Now imagine this, only about 10 times worse when trying to add your assets to a new task.

A dedicated mobile app would be great but if that is not in the cards please try to get this problem fixed when you have some time.

Thanks!
Post edited by nwobrock on

Comments

• Options
    gaymer87gaymer87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 291 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Yeah I have to agree with this. I am using my kindle fire while in meetings and the bounderies are off. I've kind of learned how touch a bit to make it better, but it is still pretty bad.
    *~Ezenkrul Kor'hedron -Drow Sorcerer~* **on hold**
    *~Serixil Kor'hedron- Drow Trickster~*