test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to request a refund?

xsequentialxxsequentialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi,

I bought the Guardian Pack yesterday mainly for the early access so I could play it over the weekend. However I have since learned that I won't be able to play until 5pm uk time (9am Pacific) as this is when then the headstart apparently launches. Not sure why you would not start the beta at 1am PST or have a separate time for Europe. With also having to pay extra in euros rather than
Post edited by xsequentialx on

Comments

• doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    You need to request a refund through the customer support here: https://support.perfectworld.com/app/home

Click on "Contact Us" and then fill in the issue that you are having or what what you are wanting. Normally they can take around an hour or so to get back to you.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • infestedchris12infestedchris12 Member Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    Hi,

I bought the Guardian Pack yesterday mainly for the early access so I could play it over the weekend. However I have since learned that I won't be able to play until 5pm uk time (9am Pacific) as this is when then the headstart apparently launches. Not sure why you would not start the beta at 1am PST or have a separate time for Europe. With also having to pay extra in euros rather than

You're asking for a refund because you can't play 8 hours before US players? But you get to play the game for 64 hours before Open testers? I don't know, good luck with that.
  • vortexasvortexas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 52
    edited April 2013
    You're asking for a refund because you can't play 8 hours before US players? But you get to play the game for 64 hours before Open testers? I don't know, good luck with that.

Typical Euro Snobbery. Happened in WoW alot too if an expac hit America first.
  • infestedchris12infestedchris12 Member Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    vortexas wrote: »

Yeah but, still getting a good deal with 64 of 72 hours before the servers over populate. I think he should reconsider.
  • acylionacylion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 93
    edited April 2013
    You think you have it bad in Europe? 9 am PST's something like 1 am for those of us in Asia and Oceania. Or even later. For us, headstart isn't Saturday - it's Sunday.

I understand where you're coming from, but honestly the headstart shouldn't be the only reason to buy Founder's status. It's just one of the perks. If you're spending that much money just to play a little early...yeah, well, I guess you're entitled to that decision. But I don't know if you'd be entitled to a refund.
  • aullah12aullah12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    vortexas wrote: »

HEY!
    Look... europeans always gets screwed with these kinda stuff... and yes, Americans always had 1 day, before eu can play so we are kinda pissed off because of this. But I guess you say, that its ok, that us had 1 day ahead in the race to worldfirst.

But I dont understand the poster... refound because of this? bull****. Dont give his money back.
  • xsequentialxxsequentialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's not about playing before the Americans it's more the fact that I would only be able to play a couple of hours on Saturday as it is starting at 5pm and being at work all day Monday rules that day out so effectively paying
  • xsequentialxxsequentialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    out so effectively paying
  • uder7272uder7272 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Does anyone remember the "good ole days" when America had to wait 6+ months for a snes/Sega game to be translated to English so we could play it on our region restricted consoles??? And you are complaining about 8 hours.
  • chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    In soviet Russia, the refund requests you.
  • vortexasvortexas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 52
    edited April 2013
    uder7272 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember the "good ole days" when America had to wait 6+ months for a snes/Sega game to be translated to English so we could play it on our region restricted consoles??? And you are complaining about 8 hours.

I am still waiting for that G1 PS 2 Transformers game to be made for US PS2s....Asian only.
  • astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    acylion wrote: »
    the headstart shouldn't be the only reason to buy Founder's status.

It's the only reason I bought mine.

If I could only play on weekends and the game didn't unlock for me until 5pm on Saturday, I'd be pretty ticked as well, but then again I also waited until the release and headstart schedule was announced so I knew what I was buying. I'd also probably have gotten it anyway, still saves over a day of waiting, and I would have just played all night Saturday to make up for the "lost" time. Though I'm likely going to play all night Saturday anyway.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    The game is released 9 AM PDT April 30. That would mean the game is released 5 PM Tuesday for you.

Everybody has an equal amount of time to play. It may be later in the day for you but it's the same exact amount of time.

If you still wish to get a refund you may request one by submitting a support ticket.

Thread Closed - Billing Topics are not permitted on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.