test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Locations are wrongly displayed

gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I was double checking the map locations of some of the spots and they are way off from their actual place.

For example:-

Blacklake district should be west of blacklake beyond Vellgard Manor, however it is displayed in east.

Tower district is way off and near the fallen tower while it should be in west-south from there.

Pirate's skyhold is way north while it should be somewhat near Neverwinter even when it floats.

~~~~~~~~~~

And no I am not talking about space restrictions (as there is a lot of space) but wrong locations of map icons.

Kindly double check them. thanks a lot!
Post edited by gillrmn on

Comments

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There is one more - driftwood tavern, but I guess that is intended to make the game easier?
  • mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    There is one more - driftwood tavern, but I guess that is intended to make the game easier?

You are an encyclopedia of Forgotten Realms :cool:
    edited April 2013
    Hehe, thanks.

But I will be putting a lot of lore info up on a fansite, regarding Neverwinter. A bit of "official" stuff from crtyptic mismatches mine, but mine would be true to PnP campaign setting instead (because that is canon).
  • inconsiderateinconsiderate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    because that is canon

So is this game.
    edited April 2013
    So is this game.

?????

And what does that have to do with my post??? :confused:

The whole point of the bug report is that the game is canon and it should have correct elements. If the game was not canon why would I even bother with this bug report????/
    edited April 2013
  • mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ?????

And what does that have to do with my post??? :confused:
    He's just being.. inconsiderate.