Campaign: Shards of Selune
    Quest: Selunite Way
    Type: Exploration
    Type 2: Puzzle
    Author: @gill_NW
    [noparse][post=1998051]Link[/post][/noparse]
  • nyghomanyghoma Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I pm'ed you DS. Basically I said you may wanna add "Recommended Party Size" and "Average Quest Length". Plus my quest info too.
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

Every time they idiot-proof something...they make better idiots.
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    got it added best I can. Dont forget to post info about all quest you make here

?. The links are to the quest info...

UPDATE: rofl. nevermind. I just misread it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Edit: Removed had nothing to do with topic.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nyghoma wrote: »
    I pm'ed you DS. Basically I said you may wanna add "Recommended Party Size" and "Average Quest Length". Plus my quest info too.

all right..
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »
    *Hoopty just shakes his head and walks away*

uh.. i have a feeling there is a dilemma. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    just a simple list of foundry quests and Campaigns dude. It makes it easier to post on the thread about the quest

Read the post then comment.
    edited April 2013
    Edit: Removed has nothing to do with topic.
    edited April 2013
    Thunder I'm a dwarf! just a little sting is all... see you on 30th can't wait to re-run your second quest!!!
    sorry Hoopty, the beta forums are being deleted so I decided to take action to get one of these set up for open beta and release

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    It's just a flesh wound! lol.. I got all four done.. done being a relative term. lol.. stuff needs to be reworked, cuz it did it fast for launch, and it would be great to remake a couple maps that i just threw a template in for time's sake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

• zaphtasticzaphtastic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No offense, but I liked Hoopty's version of the directory better. From a player perspective, it's much better to keep quests categorized on 1 page imo...

e: unless this thread is intended to co-exist with that thread (so that'd be a categorized list for players, this'd be a full alphabetized catalog) -- which can work, but it sounds like a lot of extra work! Up to you, though.
    edited April 2013
    Edit: Removed has nothing to do with topic.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You might want to keep information minimal. For futher info player can find the quest feedback threads. Once it grows, it will be hard to maintain.
    edited April 2013
    I gotta chime in here. lol.. bobcat ran this thread, and it seems just flat out wrong for you to jump in and take it, deathssickle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

edited April 2013
    Edit: Removed since it has nothing to do with topic.
  • wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I prefered Bobcat's version, though having an alphabetical list as well is handy.
    edited April 2013
    I gotta chime in here. lol.. bobcat ran this thread, and it seems just flat out wrong for you to jump in and take it, deathssickle.

Well looks like bobcats is moved..... so.... we can use that one

Seriously though I am sorry dude. Sometimes I dont think enough and get in a hurry to try to make sure we still have stuff. I was kinda afraid your thread would be deleted.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    silentiltm wrote: »
    Word of warning - I enjoy looking around the Foundry, but if I ever see any author spamming chat to get people to play their mission, I'll do it and write a one star review. People don't do it in STO, so don't do it here as I've seen past few BWs. You don't get paid, privileges or epeen for it, so just let your much appreciated work speak for itself.

People like you are the bane of community for reviewing incorrectly.

I have no respect for you.
    edited April 2013
    I applaud your enthusiasm, and cant really blame ya, at all. There are no forum rules on this i am aware of. lol.. So I'd write it down as a kick in da butt to get everyone moving along./. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

edited April 2013
    Word of warning - I enjoy looking around the Foundry, but if I ever see any author spamming chat to get people to play their mission, I'll do it and write a one star review. People don't do it in STO, so don't do it here as I've seen past few BWs. You don't get paid, privileges or epeen for it, so just let your much appreciated work speak for itself.
    I didnt even see this till just now. lol.. Darlin, you may give me all the 1 star reviews your heart desires.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

edited April 2013
    zaphtastic wrote: »
    No offense, but I liked Hoopty's version of the directory better. From a player perspective, it's much better to keep quests categorized on 1 page imo...

e: unless this thread is intended to co-exist with that thread (so that'd be a categorized list for players, this'd be a full alphabetized catalog) -- which can work, but it sounds like a lot of extra work! Up to you, though.

If Bobcat is fine with it, I think the 2 threads can work together. Plus Im all for extra work

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gbachuragbachura Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 81
    edited April 2013

I wasn't going to reply on this...but seeing a few other 'Stars do it, I'll do the same.

This is utterly reprehensible behavior on your part. If you don't want to hear the person advertising a quest (whether that's proper etiquette or not) then you should squelch them with whatever means the game offers.

It is not license to poorly/improperly review a quest just because they cluttered your chat window.

Similarly, you wouldn't do the same thing to a guild that was advertising itself. Or to a person hawking their shinies to all the adventurers gallivanting about.

You are given chat window tools for a reason.

Use them.

/end
    BachuraBanner2_zps54c0e752.png
    Credit to original artwork by Michael Whelan, go check out his stuff it's awesome!

►● Characters ●◄
    ♠ Talrik Threefinger ♠ Eredis Mal ♠ Soltyrr Do'rret ♠

Try my Foundry Jumping Puzzles!
    edited April 2013
    Well looks like bobcats is moved..... so.... we can use that one

Seriously though I am sorry dude. Sometimes I dont think enough and get in a hurry to try to make sure we still have stuff. I was kinda afraid your thread would be deleted.

Np death I should of just talked to you. I don't want to fill this up with off topic chatter. I was upset last night but I have calmed down *Hoopty waves his smithin hammer over Death's head* I just kidding :)
    edited April 2013
    Np death I should of just talked to you. I don't want to fill this up with off topic chatter. I was upset last night but I have calmed down *Hoopty waves his smithin hammer over Death's head* I just kidding :)

Thanks man....

I think both threads can kinda work together. One with alphabetical and one by type, I know some peoples brains think differently so it will help the varying members.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gbachuragbachura Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 81
    edited April 2013
    On a more on-topic note, what's the verdict here? Are we using one, the other, or both? If both, I need to get my info over to Death. If on the other hand Death is more inclined to just grab the info from Bobcat's, that'd save a lot of us the extra hassle.

Just let silly old me know.
    BachuraBanner2_zps54c0e752.png
    Credit to original artwork by Michael Whelan, go check out his stuff it's awesome!

►● Characters ●◄
    ♠ Talrik Threefinger ♠ Eredis Mal ♠ Soltyrr Do'rret ♠

Try my Foundry Jumping Puzzles!
    edited April 2013
    If we do both Ill just grab from Bobcats if he doesnt mind. I think both is best

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    It is like having two phonebooks. the Deathpages, and the Dwarfpages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here

edited April 2013
    It is like having two phonebooks. the Deathpages, and the Dwarfpages.

Yep, both use different ways to organize them though

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the initiative, however we're going to stick with this one: The Foundry: List of UGC and Authors

I apologize for the delay in it getting ported over. Please contact a Moderator to get something moved rather than recreating it until they do go poof.
This discussion has been closed.