test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I was wondering...

mhtdzmhtdz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
im not sure if this one is answerable already but,

will there be another town/hub, just like the enclave, later in the game?
5.jpg
Post edited by mhtdz on

Comments

• xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    well as far as the beta system went, no there was no need for another town. unless they like raise the cap or something above 60 I highly doubt they would add another town. all maps were pretty much already made. but that's up to the devs ofcourse. its not needed, due to having so many instances of enclave.

• erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited March 2013
    We might end up seeing Luskan and/or Waterdeep in future content updates, as they are located close to Neverwinter, but that's probably about it.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    There are more hubs later in the game but none are as peaceful as Protector's Enclave.
  • deathknightx1082deathknightx1082 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Waterdeep would be awesome, I always liked the lore of the city/ lords of waterdeep ever since the Eye of the Beholder series. :-)
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mhtdz wrote: »
    im not sure if this one is answerable already but,

will there be another town/hub, just like the enclave, later in the game?

I think CMP confirmed that they are thinking about waterdeep, but that will come later after launch. Luskan is ruined - wererats in black lake are from Luskan though. So it won't make it as safe area imo.

Besides, with Neverwinter - you never know. There are gates to Fey world in NW woods. There is that First flying Netherese city in NW woods Xinlelal or something. Then there are many other areas like undead plants of that small town on the edge of oods(forgot name) and conyberry.

Old Owl's well is ruined too - so it won't be a safe area. But well, possibilities are endless.
  • nikadaemusnikadaemus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Well there are certainly many cities to choose your 'backstory' from. One would hope they actually exist :P
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited March 2013
    They've also said they want to do Luskan. Because pirates.

The implications on universal harmony when 2 million Drow ninjas are unleashed on a city of pirates are left as an exercise for the reader. Fortunately robots are safely locked way in Eberron.

P.S. City of Pirates. I'm just saying, Cryptic.
  • makubimakubi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited March 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    They've also said they want to do Luskan. Because pirates.

The implications on universal harmony when 2 million Drow ninjas are unleashed on a city of pirates are left as an exercise for the reader. Fortunately robots are safely locked way in Eberron.

P.S. City of Pirates. I'm just saying, Cryptic.

No worries. It's just a formal gathering of surface... exiled Drows. Nothing to worry about there...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ +2 Lipstick of Power ]

I draw my own signature/avatar when I am bored.