test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UGC Quest added "Rats in a Maze"

celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
edited April 2013 in The Foundry
I just posted my new Foundry Mission, "Rats in a Maze." I hope it makes it in to BW3. I would really like folks to give it a look and tell me what they think.

It’s designed as a 'hard' solo dungeon crawl so you want to be prepared with healing potions and portable alters. Foundry Authors cannot place campfires that heal at the moment so be prepared.

There are some simple basic story elements, but they are action oriented and not too wordy I hope.
This quest came about when I got to play with the foundry tools about a week ago. It was meant to be a quick exploration of what the foundry was basically capable of. When I realized that none of my campaign would be ready for BW3; I reconstructed this quest with more goodies and a few more challenges.

I really hope you like it, and please post comments and suggestions utilizing the foundry feedback tools or here.

I know this will just be the first adventure of many to come.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ganndogganndog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Great news, thanks for your work and effort, I for one appreciate the fun.
    'Get me out of this hell hole.'
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Did it! It can use a bit tougher mobs the mobs were very easy - but I guess they were rats!

The follow was very nicely implemented with objectives. 5*