test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bases/Forts/Housing/Dens/You get the idea.

canstromcanstrom Member, Silverstars Posts: 16 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Been lurking through the forums and so far no mention of anything about maybe getting a fort like you did back in NWN. Was curious if I've missed something or if this just isn't in yet, or ever will be. Because having a tower outside of the city where I could summon servants and plot to take over the world... er help those in need, is something I've always enjoyed in DnD campaigns.
Post edited by canstrom on

Comments

• ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited March 2013
    In one of their other MMOs, Star Trek Online, you can visit your ship's bridge, place trophies there, and customize it to an extent, as well as inviting your friends there. This feature wasn't in STO at launch. So if we can use that as any indication, I wouldn't be surprised to see it in NWO, but probably not at first.
  • canstromcanstrom Member, Silverstars Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Your avatar, is sexy.
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    yes definitely in STO so...would love it here.
  • freekimdotcomfreekimdotcom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Gosh, with the foundry, the options are limitless. Excluding the details for now, the foundries potential could lead to players buying user made instances as their own living quarters, free to decorate and such. Players could just design and buy their own living instances... or maybe they could just purchase pre-made instances made by Cryptic, which wouldn't be so bad because with the foundry there could be hundreds of unique housing instances.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is the reason why I got interested in Neverwinter in the first place. Using the Foundry tech from Neverwinter to have customizable ship interiors in Star Trek Online. My main character is a liberated borg ship with some liberated borg and some partially assimilated bridge officers and a ton of regular crew and Borg equipment that modifies the exterior of the ship. Having a nice pristine ship interior does not fit the look. There should be borg alcoves, borg technology, and a green glow contaminating the pristine ship interior.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    In one of their other MMOs, Star Trek Online, you can visit your ship's bridge, place trophies there, and customize it to an extent, as well as inviting your friends there. This feature wasn't in STO at launch. So if we can use that as any indication, I wouldn't be surprised to see it in NWO, but probably not at first.

It would cause your character have to have a significant more amount of player data, leading to smaller instance sizes and shards.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]