test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

An Appeal to Neverwinter Community to be Respectful to Each Other and to Self

atherratherr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 55
edited March 2013 in Off Topic
Everyone has been very nice to me on these boards. But, I am writing after seeing responses to other folks after BETA discussions.
Let’s remind ourselves that this is a game. This is not life. We love Neverwinter, MMOS, and video games. No matter the issue, it is important to respect each other, their opinions, and self. There seems to be some undercover bashing between players and enmity towards devs. Let’s give everyone time and space to make Neverwinter a success.

No matter what happens to the game itself it does not mean we should be unyielding to others.

Not trying to be preachy, holier than thou, or anything else like that.

I’ve seen this happen no matter what MMO I’ve been part of. I don’t want to see something as good as NW be effected by negative thoughts, comments, and energy.

Just take things light and hopefully we will have an mmo home to be proud of. Let’s be civil towards one another.

No disrespect intended or targreting anyone in particular. I also recommend meditation and or yoga for calming thoughts.
Post edited by atherr on

Comments

• Options
    femmedesetoilesfemmedesetoiles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes, it is important to remember that we are all human beings behind each keyboard (devs included!).
    The Lords (and Ladies!) of Light
    ~ A LGBT Friendly Guild ~
    Visit us
    here.
  • Options
    ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    99.9% of us agree, even silently, and subscribe to this way of thinking. It's the very vocal 0.01% that gives us all a bad name (and the first thing I'm going to do when the game goes live is take a few minutes and populate my /ignore list). As Penny Arcade said, with an addendum from a source I cannot recall, Internet + Anonymity - Consequences = sh!tcock (troll). Sad, but it's the state of our Internet.