What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server not responding

Comments

• Options
    pivovarnapivovarna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dragon server - disconnected and can't log in. Prior I had no problems or lag or rubber banding.
    Now even this forum loads very slow and not always. They must have problem across the whole thing, seems to me.
  • Options
    mazukmazuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Yeah same here. Patched and created character played a few and it crashed and now all i get is it can't access server but won't bring anything up.
  • Options
    adiorocksadiorocks Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We are investigating this issue and are working to bring the shard back online. Thank you for your patience!"

:( so sad.
  • Options
    omahacheddaromahacheddar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had the same problem until I updated my drivers and reinstalled the game. I haven't had any trouble since. Well I did when I noticed Steam was running in the background, rebooted and gtg.
  • Options
    filluslosstarotfilluslosstarot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers Down...
    Complicated

some estimate of when back?
    tBR3vwD.png
    Name: Fillus Losstarot - Race: Shadar kai - Class: Warlock
  • Options
    makkinsanymakkinsany Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sux.............
  • Options
    omahacheddaromahacheddar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    actualy I kind of like the fact that I can see the status right at the top of the forums, but yeah sux the servers down.
  • Options
    rsmith1981rsmith1981 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's like the game is teasing me. It lets me log in for like two minutes then boom DC'd. Come on people sort it out.
  • Options
    chryophix858chryophix858 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are we going to be able to log in tonight, I keep getting Connecting to the login serve. Then back to username/password page. Do we have any Dervs out there please state if server is being work on, or if the server is sooooo que..they don't even bother putting que up..just kicks you out!?
  • Options
    morthen0morthen0 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm sure they are working hard right now, besides this is still a beta, so they are making sure when they release the full game this problems doesn't occur again and if it happens again they'll be prepared and will fix it right away.
  • Options
    crowslayercrowslayer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been getting disconnected from the server pretty often and it lags as hell in populated areas . Now I know my internet connection isn't that bad ! I hope perfect world is really working on this , because this seems to be one of the major issues here...
  • Options
    jvilnisaustjvilnisaust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been running across this problem lately.

I travel to a new area I haven't been to and I see the red server not responding message and then about 10-15 second later it starts loading the zone and then I continue playing.

In the worst cases it will crash the game.
  • Options
    tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been running across this problem lately.

I travel to a new area I haven't been to and I see the red server not responding message and then about 10-15 second later it starts loading the zone and then I continue playing.

In the worst cases it will crash the game.

In those cases, if you look in the upper corner, you'll see that it's patching the zone.
  • Options
    erinoxeerinoxe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    crowslayer wrote: »
    I've been getting disconnected from the server pretty often and it lags as hell in populated areas . Now I know my internet connection isn't that bad ! I hope perfect world is really working on this , because this seems to be one of the major issues here...

Excatly same here! Cannot stay in populated area since I am disconnected after a 60s "server not responding" very often... Last days game was running perfectly but since yesterday this error prevents me to play with my friends, wich don't have this problem :( ...
  • Options
    jamatorjamator Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Getting the same problem here but now it's at game launch. After character selection it starts patching files then goes to "server not responding" indefinitely. I walked away and let it go for 3000 seconds once before Ctrl Alt Del. Nothing will fix it. Starting to think "**** perfect world".
  • Options
    zuphinoozuphinoo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jamator wrote: »
    Getting the same problem here but now it's at game launch. After character selection it starts patching files then goes to "server not responding" indefinitely. I walked away and let it go for 3000 seconds once before Ctrl Alt Del. Nothing will fix it. Starting to think "**** perfect world".

this game is still beta, and it should be with this ****ty patching each instance load.

got the same stuck in 5.000 sec
  • Options
    protocol87protocol87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    Running with uber computer/internet connection, no problems on other mmo's. Been getting this server not responding <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> more often zoning which is extending load time, sometimes crashing game. Can we get a fix please? Wasn't having this problem a week ago, and I didn't change anything on my end of things. Is the server/game, isn't a user-error.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Loki < The Illuminati > 60 - Control Wizard
    Protocol 60 - Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    ksinistksinist Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I kind of have the same problem. It's not from starting a new character but from when I try to load into a zone. Right now I'm trying to get into the level 30 zone and I can't get past the loading screen (also with the "server not responding" at the top)at all.. It was working fine 10 minutes ago. I try to relog but it keeps doing the same thing.
  • Options
    fornongefornonge Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was trying to get into Castle Never for the first time. Well, at least i know now where this name comes from cause you never ****ing get there -.-
  • Options
    farcursefarcurse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    mid loading patch is a failed idea.......... its so bad its making me think about not playing this game at all

Server is not responding becouse its your end ( client ) is downloading and updating files received from the server
  • Options
    fornongefornonge Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can't anyways since you are stuck in the loading screen :P
  • Options
    protocol87protocol87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    Been noticing if you just leave up it'll eventually connect so is definately a game problem. Hit like 500 seconds before it connected. Waiting is more important if you're in dungeon group, but hope this gets resolved is super weak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Loki < The Illuminati > 60 - Control Wizard
    Protocol 60 - Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    mrbheng12mrbheng12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i fixed it by disabling the patching on deamon in options bar on top of log in launcher window...
  • Options
    krystlmxokrystlmxo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    having loading issues with dungeons as well as quest zone in's .... anyone know if there's a fix in the works?
  • Options
    mrbheng12mrbheng12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    my friend hade same issue i suggested him disabling patching on demond now he is downloading 2000Mb patch
  • Options
    lunacalypsolunacalypso Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried disabling the "patch on demand" thing too, spent an hour with an enormous patch but thought, it'll be worth it to stop being rubber banded back to where I started a dozen or so times.

Made not one iota of difference... It took me TEN attempts to climb the stairs in Proctor's Enclave even after that enormous patch.

I just logged off. Impossible to play under those conditions. Hope they get it sorted so I can play again...
  • Options
    nixethnixeth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have also same problem it is impossible to play it,i tired all:reinstalling it,/stuck,/killme,i made new new character,after i do prologue i get stucked in the first city,prologue is all ok goes really fluid graphic and no lag at all,but finished there i can't move and if i can move i just get back to the place from where i moved,i'm wiritng here because i really don't konow anymore what to do,i tried to change firewall too,nothing changed,but as i see there are no answers here hope to get one,or it has been really a waste of time downloading and installing and patching and all the trying to make it work,and i'm sure is not my pc becuase it is more powerfull than the recommended requirements,so i hope i will get answer here
  • Options
    miet65miet65 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nixeth wrote: »
    i have also same problem it is impossible to play it,i tired all:reinstalling it,/stuck,/killme,i made new new character,after i do prologue i get stucked in the first city,prologue is all ok goes really fluid graphic and no lag at all,but finished there i can't move and if i can move i just get back to the place from where i moved,i'm wiritng here because i really don't konow anymore what to do,i tried to change firewall too,nothing changed,but as i see there are no answers here hope to get one,or it has been really a waste of time downloading and installing and patching and all the trying to make it work,and i'm sure is not my pc becuase it is more powerfull than the recommended requirements,so i hope i will get answer here

Same for me prologue is perfect but in first city can't do anything quest/shopping. trying from a week with 2 characters it looks like servers are too full but all the time?
  • Options
    miet65miet65 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe this have something to do with a rollback. On sunday i was on lv 9 in second town. Didn't have any issues with a game even in protectors enclave. After sundays rollback it resets me to beginning of protectors enclave and lv4. Till today can't do anything with that character resets me every minute.
  • Options
    sirnyakusirnyaku Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've this problem from Saturday, so the rollback can't be the (only) cause. Before Saturday all was perfect. But from Saturday, without any change (neither software or hardware), I've the server not responding issue on every change of zone. Now I can't play group content, because when I try to enter, the server kicks me out of the instance (even before I can enter).

I've tried all the options mentioned in several posts of the forums, but nothing, always server not responding. It's frustrating, but at least it's a Beta.