test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alt tabbing

harekazeharekaze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Yesterday it was working fine, now today it keeps <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up when I alt tab, and the program will be unresponsive.

Okay I just changed from fullscreen to windowed maximized and alt tabbing works fine again. =/
Post edited by harekaze on

Comments

• gutbusterfiendgutbusterfiend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I found when I went to name one of my companions and alt tabbed for a second I could no longer use my mouse to click ok or cancel. I was also unable to use ESC, ALT or any other command to leave that screen. This forced me to log out and then back in.
  • kartofflenkartofflen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited February 2013
    Had this bug several times along with an error with using shift to activate defense abilities. Gets me a text in the chat box about authorization set to 0.
  • nec0enec0e Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yea i have it now to, for reference i had NO problems WHATSOEVER alt-tabbing previous to the new patch on feb 9-10th. now alt-tabbing is a guaranteed crash.