test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic Account Go Bye Bye?

blanchardtechblanchardtech Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 326 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi all, I used a key that I got from PAX East to register for the Beta. Now with the new system, cryptic logins are no longer working. So what do I need to do to get access to the beta now that it is gone bye bye?
All Posts by Blanchardtech are strictly the opinion of Blanchardtech. Blanchardtech has no affiliation with PWE, Cryptic, or the employees and volunteers there of.... that i can legally tell you about. All facts stated are a represenation of the views and beliefs of Blanchardtech based on his experiences with the games in question and should not be interpeted for facts in whatever world it is that the aforementioned live in.
Post edited by blanchardtech on

Comments

• stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hi all, I used a key that I got from PAX East to register for the Beta. Now with the new system, cryptic logins are no longer working. So what do I need to do to get access to the beta now that it is gone bye bye?

When you last logged in with your Cryptic account you should have gotten an option to link your Cryptic with you PWE account.

I did, so my PAX EAST beta key is now on this account.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • admosxadmosx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    When you last logged in with your Cryptic account you should have gotten an option to link your Cryptic with you PWE account.

I did, so my PAX EAST beta key is now on this account.

THIS.. b:pleased