test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any chance we could get an OT forum?

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2011 in General Discussion (PC)
I'd like to do some general chat about (C)RPGs and some other stuff - as I'm sure others would - and really don't want to spam up this forum with that sort of stuff. And let's face it, as the community grows you know we'll need it sooner or later anyway. :)

Edit: Oh yeah, while we're at it, how about a Foundry forum to discuss the foundry, module ideas, advertise for help, etc.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2011
    Off topic forums are always cool yes...
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    /agree

Great ideas for both topics.

Until we get more info or actually play, there is only so much we can talk about regarding the game. An OT area would help keep the community going.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    OT forums usually mean a lot more work for the mods, but since CO and STO have them I don't see why NWO won't.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I'm sure they will have them eventually but right now I think they want to focus conversation on Neverwinter and what we want Neverwinter to be.

Now a thread that talked about Neverwinter in the context of what we like in other CRPGs would be very cool.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Give it time and sure we'll get all the forum categories we want. Prolly next big news release of the game they might reorganize the forums as we need classes, foundry, possibly race forums to name a few that will make their way in.