Please share your feedback on the Barbarian class updates in Module 27. Updated for our 10-10-23 Preview build.GENERALCC Immunity
* Unstoppable / Battlerage now grants CC Immunity on par with Block (part of a larger fix to CC Immunity across the game)Rage
We're making At-Wills notably more valuable for rage generation. This should benefit Sentinels paragons and the Escalating Rage feat most notably. We've also increased Daily power rage generation slightly, but have removed fractional rage amounts from Encounter powers.
* At-Will power Rage generation increased 2 -> 3
* Daily power Rage generation increased 1 -> 15
* Encounter power Rage generation decreased 12.5 -> 12Bounding Slam At-Will
* Damage is increased when in Battlerage or Unstoppable
* Increased Radius 8 -> 10
* Can now proc weapon enchantments
* Visual effects updated slightly
* Note: Attack Cycles for Bounding Slam, Radiant Slam, and Threatening Rush were sped up and reworkedCrescendo Daily
* Magnitude increased 2,000 -> 2,200Trample the Fallen Feature
* No longer increases your damage when you use a control power
* Now applies a 3% damage taken increase to the target whenever you hit them with a control power
* Tooltip clarified to state this only applies Encounter and Daily PowersBLADEMASTERBattlerage
Battlerage now increases baseline damage more, but, the Relentless Battlerage feat does not benefit from this. This will help Barbarians prior to reaching their capstone feat, and, help Escalating Rage builds.
* Battlerage damage boost increased 20% -> 25%
* Relentless Battlerage feat decreases the bonus 25% -> 15%Indomitable Rage Feat
* Maximum magnitude benefit increased from 1,050 -> 1,200Hidden Daggers
We've revised Hidden Daggers to provide a more unique multi-target option for Barbarians.
* Jumpback distance significantly decreased
* Now has 2 charges, on an 8 second cooldown
* Surprise Attack effect is only triggered by other attacks (Hidden Daggers can't trigger its own Surprise Attack)
* Magnitudes rebalanced around new charges/cooldowns
* Now triggers Weapon Enchantments
* Surprise Attack can be triggered by maintained powers like CrescendoAxestorm
Targeting for Axestorm has been reworked. The power now fires the axes on a flat plane in front of you and does not try to 'aim' vertically at your reticle. This should greatly improve the consistency and accuracy of the power. The VFX have been slightly tweaked as well.
* Magnitude increased 400 -> 450SENTINELUnstoppable Blocking Update
* Unstoppable's 60% absorption ratio now takes precedent over Block and Sentinel's Slash's 40% ratios. Holding Block during Unstoppable will use Unstoppable's 60% absorption ratio, until Unstoppable expires.
* Using Block or charging Sentinel's Slash during Unstoppable now grants +15% Critical AvoidanceFurious Reaction Feature
* Changing from 15 Rage and 5% Damage for 20s to 10 Rage and 10% Heal over 10s
* Can no longer trigger and give unusable Rage during UnstoppableRaging Bladeturn Feature
* 10% Deflect changed to 5% Deflect and Critical AvoidanceSure Slam Feat
* Feat has been removed. On the Move has been moved to its slot instead.On the Move Feat
* Now slightly increases Not So Fast's magnitude.
* Swift effect now prefers players over other targetsDisarming Takedown Feat
* Physical Vulnerability debuff is now 5% and stacks with other physical vulnerability debuffs
* Now can be applied at all times, not just during UnstoppableBoasting Takedown (New Feat)
* Now sits opposite Disarming Takedown in the Sentinel feat choices.
* Increases Takedown's threat.Crushing Advance Feat
* Damage Dealt debuff is now 12% and stacks with other damage dealt debuffs
* Note: We have fixed the bug where this feat increased the max duration of Unstoppable by 4 seconds. Blood Fury Feat
* Blood Fury's effect of ending Unstoppable has been moved to be a core part of the Primal Fury power
* Now decreases the Rage cost of Primal Fury by -10 insteadIndomitable Might Feat
* Maximum magnitude benefit increased from 900 -> 1,000Undying Instinct Feat
* Feat has been removed. Inspiring Bravado has taken its place.Inspiring Bravado Feat (New)
* Replaces Undying Instinct as the 4rth feat option for Barbarian Sentinels.
* Improves Battle High to increases nearby allies maximum hit points by +15% for 10s.Primal Fury Encounter
Primal Fury has absorbed some of the Blood Fury feat's functionality and has been rebalanced.
* When used during Unstoppable, now immediately ends Unstoppable
* Minimum Magnitude increased 100 -> 200
* Maximum Magnitude decreased 750 -> 600Challenger's Slash At-Will
* Magnitude increased 25 -> 30Sentinel's Slash At-Will
* AP gain reworked; now generates total action points more closely in-line with other At-Wills
* Effects occur later in the animation, requiring more time to pass before the power can be interrupted and still have full effect.
* Min Magnitude increased 30 -> 50
* Max Magnitude increased 80 -> 300
Formatting Your Feedback and Bugs
For posting feedback and bugs, please follow the following format to ensure your feedback and bugs are seen clearly and processed in a timely manner, thank you!Type: Bug
(Please only choose one)
If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED
, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN
. If you are replying to another user's post, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:
<font color=cyan>This text will display in cyan.</font>
<font color=red>This text will display in red.</font>
Examples:Bug: Mimics breakdancing when the fight starts makes them get stuck in floor.Feedback: Mimics breakdancing is visually distracting from the other fight mechanics.