test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where are my support tickets.

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 597 Arc User
Hi Support, wanted to see how you were doing on my ticket about the brimstone cache I purchased and never received that I made but have kept current awhile back. The only support tickets there were ones from 2021 to march of this year. I was amazed after being told you don't keep information that long so there is no way to check on so many various things.? Yet here was all the information you would need in regards to a few current issues but none of my current tickets are there. There is obviously something wrong here.

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    I also noted a lot of tickets were missing, it only seem to last 1-2 days possibly mid last month...
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Come on forum and post. If you report a ticket in game, it will give you a number in the millions, and then no record when you log in here. It's been that way for years as far i know.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    stark760 said:

Come on forum and post. If you report a ticket in game, it will give you a number in the millions, and then no record when you log in here. It's been that way for years as far i know.

That's why you LOG them in the Support Link shown here:
    Support Link shown at the TOP of this page.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    strathkin said:

stark760 said:

That's why you LOG them in the Support Link shown here:
    Support Link shown at the TOP of this page.
    If you reported that from the forum (not from game), those tickets are there. Mine are still there.
    if you reported that from game, those tickets wouldn't be there.
    They should be there but they are not and were not.
    That is what he tried to inform.

I take that as two different support systems. The forum one covers various games + arc, etc. The in game one has probably there before arc (I am not sure). They probably never intergrade them together.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    Thank you all for your answers, I think support is something this game so needs to work on,