test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG: Rothe Valley - Artifact Choice Pack, last patch late Sept--can't claim

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
edited October 2022 in Bug Reports (PC)

Up until the most recent patch:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11526763-patch-notes:-version:-nw.270.20220831a.6

All character's could claim & view the Artifact Choice Pack selected in Reward's Claim. Since the patch (above) no longer is the selected artifact choice listed in Reward's Claim. I know several who managed to claim this on 2-5 characters prior to this patch, but afterward it no longer is even shown available.
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• fullas#2848 fullas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I’d selected the choice of Dragonbone Wand Artifact pack - account from Rothe rewards, but this is not redeemable from other characters, in spite of name indicating it is account wide. Whilst the wand can be refine to mythical level, the Dragonbone faulds and symbol have no refine option and stuck on legendary.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    Did you check Reward Claims Agent?

Not every (if not none) neck and waist piece can be upgraded to mythic. In fact, most (if not all) of them cannot be upgraded above legendary. The mythic neck and waist that I know are all came as mythic. i.e. they are not upgraded from legendary.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • gameautomategameautomate Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    Same issue on PC, claimed it on 1 character besides the one where i got it from the pass.

Can't reclaim it on more characters since it magically disappeared from the promo tab.
  • Same problem here. Can't reclaim set on other characters. Both sets are messed up.
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    I'm on PS4 and am having the same problem. Claimed this pack on one toon and opened it but it doesn't appear in RCA for any toons at all. The set is account bound, so can move it around before equipping, but is bound on equip. The epic artifact pack from previous event worked okay but iirc it only appeared in RCA once the artifact had been equipped on one character. Can anyone confirm if this is somehow similar, i.e. you have to equip the neck, belt and or artifact before the pack appears at RCA. I have not bound any to any character yet myself....
  • juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Same here-- Xbox One. Can only get it on 1 character. Equipped the whole set. Tried going to PE to see Rewards Claim Agent there. Not in any tabs.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @strathkin,

We have temporarily removed this pack to fix an issue.

This issue has been fixed internally, and we plan to make this pack available again at the RCA next week.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • ajamafalous1ajamafalous1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    percemer said:

Hello @strathkin,

We have temporarily removed this pack to fix an issue.

This issue has been fixed internally, and we plan to make this pack available again at the RCA next week.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

What I assume to be the exploit that disabled them was fixed (infinitely salvageable for RP), but the pack still isn't claimable from the vendor on other characters. This is extremely frustrating; I hope I don't have to wait another week to actually use a thing I paid money for.
  • dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Maybe they only fixed the infinite refinement point part but not the infinite guild mark part yet XD

I am also waiting for it to become reclaimable again
  • dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    For me it is fixed: I can reclaim my choosen Artifact pack again