test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help with account

Hello everyone, I have problems with my account, namely, yesterday I reinstalled win10 and steam and after that installed neverwinter, but I can't enter the game because it says that the code was sent to my primary e-mail address, the problem is that I don't have access to that e-mail address because I is hacked, please help, i have linked acc with stem.
P.S. google translator is my best friend :)

Answers

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

Hello everyone, I have problems with my account, namely, yesterday I reinstalled win10 and steam and after that installed neverwinter, but I can't enter the game because it says that the code was sent to my primary e-mail address, the problem is that I don't have access to that e-mail address because I is hacked, please help, i have linked acc with stem.
    P.S. google translator is my best friend :)

You do not get help here, "Peer to Peer Tech Forum", for the kind of issue you have. This forum is for player to help player. You need to contact Support for this issue.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***