test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Giants' Armor-Shattering Charge

greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
@nitocris83

A giant's charge can be dodged, at yet the Shattered Armor effect is still applied. Actually, it looks like the effect is applied before the attack even hits.
I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It comes from the Giants Among the Dead stronghold heroic bosses snd has always acted like that. I reported it sometime after mod 16 when it got added to all undead giants but nothing was donr.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    I think every critter class now has a charge attack leading to the devs' favorite knock/prone/stun chain.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Once you kill the Giant(s) and leave the graveyard the armor reforms.
  • Options

Once you kill the Giant(s) and leave the graveyard the armor reforms.

Doesn't change the fact that if the attack doesn't hit that the armor shouldn't be damaged in the first place.