test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hellfire Steed bug

luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
Hello , so I paid over 4.2 million AD for a account wide hellfire steed and when I got it , it is not giving it out as account wide , it is not in my claim valuables. I dont know if you guys don't about this bug , but I have also reported this to the support team and they said you guys do know about this bug.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    We are aware and are working on a fix.
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    > @luffyhaki123 said:
    > Hello , so I paid over 4.2 million AD for a account wide hellfire steed and when I got it , it is not giving it out as account wide , it is not in my claim valuables. I dont know if you guys don't about this bug , but I have also reported this to the support team and they said you guys do know about this bug.

It was reported on June 25th. It's now August 29th. That's about 65 days now, and the lockbox contents have been cycled already. I wouldn't get your hopes up
    Just a quick note, I kept complaining via the contact support option and got an acceptable result. Asked for it to be passed up the food chain after being told there was a problem at first, then no problem, it's working on their end, etc.

They actually gave me an UNBOUND copy back 🏆
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

This issue will also be fixed in a future patch.
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    > @percemer said:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > This issue will also be fixed in a future patch.

Why did this one take 2+ months and the others 1 week?
  • luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    ok awesome to hear you guys know about it and fixing thank you :D