test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.138.20220718a.3 - August 9, 2022 Maintenance

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
All platforms will undergo maintenance tomorrow, August 9, 7am to 9am PT.

Patch Notes are available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11523023

Comments

• unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    While I greatly appreciate the focus on collection points my toon had following change:

total loss of collection points: 186
    total loss of collection points from arti equip:168
    totall loss of collection points from tyranny of dragons: 18

• rocketabbyrocketabby Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    WiCKiD Memorial

A new NPC tribute to the departed player WiCKiD has made his home in the Well of Dragons quest hub, providing guidance to those seeking helpful tanking tips. Speaking to WiCKiD will also award a title.

Well done. I look forward to talking to him.
  • kirito#9095 kirito Member Posts: 1 New User
    it is well past the time of server maintenance but it is still down. is it just mine of the maintenance is doing overtime?
  • kev#8505 kev Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Deafeted captain redfox, but it didn't register. Still said I had to defeat her and didn't release the key. Had to abandon, on xbox.
  • vinko#5870 vinko Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Why they never say patch size? and client no show any information about estimated time or remaining size
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited August 2022

Why they never say patch size? and client no show any information about estimated time or remaining size

Because everyone could have a different patch size. Some may have pre-patched. Some may have half patched. Some may not do patching for a long while. Some may set up patch in demand. Regardless, for people who has high speed internet and most people do, it does not take long regardless the size.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • jgraham2764#4919 jgraham2764 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hellfire steed account still not reclaimable and when defeating captain redfox in rescue jaza mission the quest does not allow you to claim the devil key. please fix!