test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Port Nyanzaru mysterious artificer not working

liwu#1332 liwu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
I have a fairly old character (from before the level & enchantment etc redesign) and after a few years hiatus I am back to playing a bit. I had/have a Primal Huitzaqui refined to maximum status, it is also upgraded using the cubes. I have recently started to collect the soulmonger ampoules. Now I have 5, I thought of upgrading/infusing the Huitzaqui. So I take it to the mysterious artificer in Nyanzaru, he accepts the weapon & says he can infuse it. It shows I have 5 ampoules. It shows I will get an Exhalted Primal Huitzaqui. But when I hit infuse, nothing happens. Is this still meant to work?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    liwu#1332 said:

I have a fairly old character (from before the level & enchantment etc redesign) and after a few years hiatus I am back to playing a bit. I had/have a Primal Huitzaqui refined to maximum status, it is also upgraded using the cubes. I have recently started to collect the soulmonger ampoules. Now I have 5, I thought of upgrading/infusing the Huitzaqui. So I take it to the mysterious artificer in Nyanzaru, he accepts the weapon & says he can infuse it. It shows I have 5 ampoules. It shows I will get an Exhalted Primal Huitzaqui. But when I hit infuse, nothing happens. Is this still meant to work?

Take a look at the tooltip of your current weapon and the tooltop of the upgrade weapon. Besides the name, they are the same. This upgrade has been pointless unless you just want the name change. So, no, it does not work for a while.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • liwu#1332 liwu Member Posts: 15 Arc User

Take a look at the tooltip of your current weapon and the tooltop of the upgrade weapon. Besides the name, they are the same. This upgrade has been pointless unless you just want the name change. So, no, it does not work for a while.

Yes, I had noticed that the stats were the same. Nevertheless, I wanted to upgrade it anyway ;)
    This whole ampoule business is even worse after a recent update. My 'riches' shows that I have 5. However the artificer now thinks I have none. If I try to update the chain of scales to mythic (which also requires an ampoule) it also says I have none.
  • abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    As I noticed, currently the "Wealth" tab, "other currencies" bag is bugged. It can't be searched from AH shop, neither can you post items from that bag or pull and send it in mail for other characters (for example: onyx fragments, kessel's sigils, etc).
    Thats the reason why people cant create runes in Expeditions or use soulmongers ampulles.
    However, if you have already created runes previously you can use them on altart (tested in Master expedtion), and you can buy items in Sharandar shop with the items (crystalline leaves), or in Avernus shop (fire of the pit fiend). So its working strange...
    Hide The Pain Harold!
    This has been fixed in the update a few days ago. I was able to refine that chain of scales and also upgrade the Huitzaqui using ampoules. I even got 2 ampoules - I guess it was double Chult currency.