test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transparency regarding drop rates - Reagents

xmspxpandaxmspxpanda Member Posts: 6 Arc User
This may not come as a surprise, as I know there have been many discussions among players regarding drop rates on reagents in HC VoS.

How about transparency on drop rate percentages for reagents.

I myself have played ever single day running between 15-20 HC Vos runs. I have yet to get the 2nd reagent. Time and time again those who have it in their inventory are getting it, however those who don't have it still need it.

There are players who have run hundreds of times and have yet to get the reagents... your losing players because of this.

Up the drop rate so players can be on equal grounds coming into the new mod...

Lastly, understand that games need to give players a purpose while playing. You can only run so many dungeons and get old loot, etc. Avernus hunts were money makers for players who got together in groups to farm. People lived there and they enjoyed the grind to make in game currency. You have since taken that away from players.

Players sit idle having nothing to do.. yes we have a new mod dropping next month.. but where is the players purpose once that is completed. I feel Devs cannot keep up with the supply and demand from players.

Change loot drops on chests, remove old loot
Increase drop rates of reagents in VOS

Give players a purpose and the ability to grind to make items to sell for Astral etc...

If you don't make these necessary changes you will lose the player base...

Comments

• abbadonn#5192 abbadonn Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Something definitely needs to be done about the drop rates and dungeon chest rewards. I personally have killed the 2nd and 3rd mini bosses about 50 times and still don't have my reagents. Meanwhile, I help someone run through their first time and they now have their BoA and I'm still farming. That's not ok... It's actually quite frustrating and discouraging. And something seriously needs to be done about the insignia powder situation. At the rate I'm going, it'll be some time in 2030 that I'll have all my mythic insignias. Can we please either increase the amount of powder you get for refining or increase the drop rate on epic and legendary insignias