test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help Desk is Bugged-Watler

mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
edited April 2022 in Player Feedback (PC)
So, I am now 0-39 with the help desk. The most recent failure was today. Why so?

A few days ago it was announced that the Watler was getting buffed by adding 3.75% movement speed. Then, a day later it was announced that the movement buff was being removed.

This creates an issue. The issue is that players who upgraded for the movement speed lost their resources upgrading the Watler to mythic for the full movement speed buff.

I wrote the help desk asking for the 270 upgrade tokens back and they told me they are unable to help me which is ironic since they are the help desk.

So, is this the way forward with the game where changes are implemented, resources are spent, and nerfs occur the day after the game makes changes? Or is this going to be fixed and the players who were on the losing end of NW's mistake going to have this issue rectified?

I am fairly certain I/we know the answer to this, but just chekcing here in the official forums if this is going to be handled properly or if this is what we can expect moving forward.
Post edited by nitocris83 on