test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cube of Augmentation and Useless enchantments

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 594 Arc User
I think this belongs here. If you can't use the cube of augmentation why is it still being dropped from lockboxes we have to pay for the keys to open. And why are we getting outdated and useless enchantments as a reward for quests? Don't you think you should keep up with your great new system.?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    1. One can use the cube of augmentation. You can't use it does not mean it is not useful for many others. It was explained by multiple people in another thread you posted. Did you read your own thread?
    2. For many pre mod 22 weapon set is better than the current mod 22 weapon set. Pre mod 22 weapon set which is still obtainable can use cube of augmentation.
    3. Which lockbox do you refer to? Old one or the new one after mod 22 launched. Does the new lockbox still drop old enchantment?
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 594 Arc User
    No the new lock box hasnt dropped old enchantments but I get a bunch of cubes from the dark omens. To many quests have the old enchantments for a reward. I doubt that many others can use the cubes either since they are never on auction or wileys bizarre anymore. Yes I read my old thread, no offense but you sure like to come off superior but I appreciate the response anyway.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    jana#2651 said:

No the new lock box hasnt dropped old enchantments but I get a bunch of cubes from the dark omens. To many quests have the old enchantments for a reward. I doubt that many others can use the cubes either since they are never on auction or wileys bizarre anymore. Yes I read my old thread, no offense but you sure like to come off superior but I appreciate the response anyway.

The cube is/was/has been in auction house. I have been buying the good price one. Not sure what you mean by 'never'. It was more expensive though.
    There are 140 posts in Auction house at this moment. The cheapest is about 2800 AD per.
    It is IN Wonderous Bazaar (AD store) and it is 10000 AD per without VIP. 7500 per with VIP.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 594 Arc User
    There is no cube at the wondrous bizarre anymore and I havent even been able to post mine on the auction. I play on a PC do you use xbox or something because it sounds like a different game almost.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    jana#2651 said:

There is no cube at the wondrous bizarre anymore and I havent even been able to post mine on the auction. I play on a PC do you use xbox or something because it sounds like a different game almost.

You might want to get your eyes checked out. There are cubes on the wonderous bazaar and the Auction House for PC.