test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Companion enchantment from Sage Shop

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 597 Arc User
It cost 100,000 ads. It did not boost my statistics in the least. Support said I should post it here so the developers could maybe fix it which of course would be nice. They saw I bought it and placed it I don't understand why they can't add the stats? One thing about this game which is really raw is how no one can do anything if you purchase something for the sole reason of raising your stats and they don't. I spent a lot of money on companion upgrades maybe 6 months ago and nothing went up and I get tired of being told put in a bug report and so sorry we can't do anything. When you went to the enhancements vs enchantments for whatever monetary reason it was done and you gave everyone those extra stats I went crazy trying to make sure mine would stay up when you took them back, I got over 500 in stats that disappeared when you took your temporary ones back and only got an oh well. I think this game needs to do much better than that.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    What does the tooltip of your companion enchantment say? Did you read it before your purchase?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***