test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arc Points

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 597 Arc User
I was just leaving when I got to this spot that said redeem your arc points forZEN. I haven't gotten arc points for all the zen I purchased does anyone know how you get arc points?

Comments

• Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    jana#2651 said:

I was just leaving when I got to this spot that said redeem your arc points forZEN. I haven't gotten arc points for all the zen I purchased does anyone know how you get arc points?

At some point they had a system where you could get Arc points for doing things like reading advertisements etc.

It was taken away with the promise that a new system for gaining Arc points would come 'soon'.

Of course no such solution ever appeared. Standard marketing ploy to reduce customer unhappiness and noise: promise something unspecific and forget about it.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    jana#2651 said:

You do/did not get arc point from purchasing zen.
    In the past, you could earn arc point by doing various things such as installing and playing other Arc games. Then, you could use arc point to buy Zen. As mentioned, it is now gone.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    Thank you, they should remove that then duh. Appreciate it.