test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do you leave a guild?

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 594 Arc User
I have roamed all over protector enclave and my stronghold itself and can't find a way to leave it. It is stuck on five and isn't going to change and I use to donate so much every week. Help.

Answers

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    jana#2651 said:

I have roamed all over protector enclave and my stronghold itself and can't find a way to leave it. It is stuck on five and isn't going to change and I use to donate so much every week. Help.

G -> Roster -> Leave
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    jana#2651 said:

you want to leave so you will be stuck at guild level boons 0 instead of 5 ? lol maybe find a new guild to join instead where they would have gladly help you to "leave" your previous guild *shrugs*
  • aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    Just a quick thought--before you leave your guild, do you have a lot of items to donate? If so, you might want to stay until after the next Guild event, which is slotted to begin in a few weeks. It is a great method to generate AD, and if you leave this guild and join one that is fully developed, you will most likely be unable to donate anything during the event and therefore, not generate any guild marks to exchange for AD.

If you don't have anything to donate, then ignore what I said. ;)