test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CORRUPT FRAGMENTS

Hi,
Whenever I try to spend my corrupt fragments at the vendor (corruption researcher), all the items say i have to complete a task first ?
Doers anyone know what the task is and where i get it from ?

Comments

• Options
    sentry#1814 sentry Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Do you think you have to be a Certain level with a Faction to buy items from the vendor ?
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User

Do you think you have to be a Certain level with a Faction to buy items from the vendor ?

That's a given, seeing as things are locked until you hit a higher reputation level with the faction.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    maikl20 said:

corrupted fragment are uselles even developers dont know where to use this

Are they not supposed to be used to buy transmute?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Yes the order corruption researcher sells the transmutes but when I try to purchase any of them it says COMPLETE THE TASK TO UNLOCK THIS ITEM
  • Options
    thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User

maikl20 said:

And vanity pets. Someone in the zone wrote that he's lvl 5 in all factions and he can spend them too. BTW, anyone saw merchant in barovia after latest patch (mod 22) ?!?!
  • Options
    maikl20 said:

they are lying theres nothing for the fragment on the game

Lapsus calami. Can't, not can...
  • Options
    maikl20 said:

maikl20 said:

And vanity pets. Someone in the zone wrote that he's lvl 5 in all factions and he can spend them too. BTW, anyone saw merchant in barovia after latest patch (mod 22) ?!?!
    they are lying theres nothing for the fragment on the game
    So, dev spend the time to create a vendor in game just to pretend this vendor will sell us something using corrupted fragment?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    I'm level 5 with all factions and can't buy anything there. Still says "unlock the task". Maybe it's from the campaign but maybe it's just bugged.
  • Options
    alturiak#5810 alturiak Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    1) achieved the trial: I still can't buy.
    2) Reputation of all factions at 5: I still can't buy.
    3) on the test server I finished the adventure of Valindra that will be officially released on February 8: I can't buy there either.
    It would be much easier if they told us something besides "unlock the task"... it's not that difficult for developers, come on, come up with an idea that isn't a total waste of time for the players.
  • Options
    I even put in a ticket to support !!
    They had no idea, told me to put a query on the forum !!!!! :(
  • Options
    @nitocris83 any clue?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Clue ? Well it's time to move on. This game is full of bugs. After they fix one, we get ten more. Just bought eso (playing new world too), and soon, well, lost ark is coming.
  • Options
    misquamacus2misquamacus2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 193 Arc User
    I heard somebody say you have to kill all the different mini bosses on the map, i've done that but I still can't buy anything. I've not reached lvl 5 yet for any faction though

• Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    The Scaleborn Summit adventure hits PC tomorrow.

The fragments vendor could be dependent on completing that.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    anyone completed all non repeated quest on the new area and tried again?
  • Options
    yeah, nothing change.
  • Options
    magickduckmagickduck Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I got all factions on max rank bought all from their shops vanity and transmutes and still the Reseracher shop says Finish the tast 1st :P
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

The Order Corruption Researcher was very busy with his research, and had forgotten to prepare his stocks.

From Thursday on PC, and next Tuesday on Console, he should be able to trade your Corrupted Fragments to continue his research!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    It would be nice to tell us what the requirement to see the stock will be. No requirement? All rank 5?
  • Options
    oktlryk#2717 oktlryk Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    IDK but I think it has something to do with some near future add-on - maybe not exactly mod 23 - but some sub-module - since the mythic gear's not in yet too ?

EDIT: whoops didnt see that answer above by the EU chief!! - lol - wonder if the mythic's in today?