test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Off-hand weapon artefact modification

Hello,
As far as I understood, there will be no possibility to set a stat in any of the off-hand weapons that will be available from this module 22 onwards.

We have been already deprived of many customizations at this module, so I don't think your argument of "there is an higher item level that balances the loss of this option" is acceptable.

This customization has always been a cherry on top for me. And especially now, it is nice to have the equivalent of an enchantment to our stats, not depending on upgrading an actual enchantment (that costs millions to upgrade), and customizable depending on our needs and loadouts.

I would greatly appreciate if you could change your mind on this aspect.

thanks

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User

Hello,
    As far as I understood, there will be no possibility to set a stat in any of the off-hand weapons that will be available from this module 22 onwards.

We have been already deprived of many customizations at this module, so I don't think your argument of "there is an higher item level that balances the loss of this option" is acceptable.

This customization has always been a cherry on top for me. And especially now, it is nice to have the equivalent of an enchantment to our stats, not depending on upgrading an actual enchantment (that costs millions to upgrade), and customizable depending on our needs and loadouts.

I would greatly appreciate if you could change your mind on this aspect.

thanks

Why do you say that? Is there something new announced in the Q&A today? Last time I heard, they said it is a bug and will be fixed.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    It is being fixed on old weapons. I believe they have been removed from new weapons this mod.