test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remove Demogorgon from the RTQs, please.

2»

Comments

• faldaril#4027 faldaril Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    ezariel said:

arazith07 said:

If you can't complete all the options in a random queue why are you queueing for it? Sounds like skill levels of players are being overestimated by themselves. If you are looking for AD, there are a ton of other options.

I just love how people always seem to say this, but never make any suggestions as to how to actually make RAD outside of random queues. I've played for years and there is no reasonable way to make your 100k a day without doing randoms.

Current requirement for the RTQ is 40k. Demo as it is cannot be done with a group of 40k players. I would even be fine if they increased the requirement for RTQ to be higher so at least there was a chance that groups could succeed. But I am afraid that would be extremely detrimental to the game as well as that would only shut more people out from progressing.
    You couldn't have explained it better, I think exactly the same as you and that's why I hope they make these changes.
    "Siamo solo delle piadine in mano hai potenti della terra" (Cit. Complottista Anonimo Facebook)- Professional AoE Tester - Doom of Healers and Tanks
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Can I also just say that the loot from the chests is absolutely terrible - apart from a small chance at the artifact equipment, I get far better drops from all other trials.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • optimusprime#9560 optimusprime Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Suggestion:

Remove Demogorgon Trial from RTQ, replace it with baby Zariel's Challenge.

The reworked Demogorgon Trial is not for 40ks honestly. Either you adjust everything lower in the Demogorgon trial for easier completion or remove it from RTQ.
  • cyberjeen#5101 cyberjeen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'll add my 5 cents. Definitely, the developers of the game do not give a damn about the players, they release buggy modules and with crooked hands correct what still worked. As a result, we, the players, are forced to waste time in order not to get into the "cool" trial, which is almost impossible to pass as part of a random group. And taking into account the bugs of the system, we, the players, always get to the Demo. This is a spit in the soul of every player.
  • chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User

keeping demo in RTQ should give players an incentive to get better. There are other ways to get RAD...like the practical regal collar and traveler's treasure insignia bonus. Sure, those aren't the only solution but sure does help when doing the mindless grind. There's also the other random ques can be done multiple times and the 1k RAD for seals or currency.

It is a drag getting demo when the group isn't strong enough or know what they're doing and abandon right away just cuz it's demo, it;s always nice when someone takes the penalty and gives us the opportunity to abandon without penalty lol. I usually give up after getting it 3x in a row...i figure someone didn't abandon and looked for reinforcements being part of the reason it pops so many times in a row. Haven't tested that though, but usually after 3 tries and waiting about 15min tiamat or cradle of the death god will pop.

Random Trial Q's that cannot be won with a random group only inspire people to quit.

My wife is the reason my family started playing. She's given up at this point.

My daughter, who also used to play daily, now goes weeks at a time without playing.

I'm mainly playing so I have data points for the log I'm keeping over on the Playstation forums.

It's not fun and it's not inspirational.

Since Demogorgon was updated, I've seen FOUR successes, total, from random groups. That's, maybe, one a month, since the trial went live. And there have been days where I've tried three times.

That's not anything but poor design and purposely ignoring customers' pleas to fix it.

There are two easy solutions:
    1. Take this out of the random queue.
    2. Reduce the hit points on the portals so a random group has a chance of victory.

Also, will someone PLEASE change Grazilaxx's speech in the atrium so he's not repeating the outdated info of, "You can't destroy a portal with brute force. You have to peer into the portal so the demons will come through. When you have slain the demons, the portal will close itself."

PLEASE?