test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Aasimar race and zen bought apperance items

earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
I understand if it was a dragonborn race character these items wouldn't be applicable.. ( though I wonder about the hilarity of a dragonborn female wit Sarissa's hair ) 8)

But for Aasimar ( or any other race that is unable to use them) there really should be some sort of warning these items won't work and will not show up at the tower of alteration hair slection screen, in the item description when you purchase them.

I would be keen to know if anyone else has had any experience with this and getting it resolved ,as previous tickets I have submitted for this problem haven't been able to fix it .

until recently and since the bleeding citadel ,all my chars have been Aasimar.. but I recently changed one character to Gith and know the hairstyle is there for that race.

@nitocris83
Guild Leader Den of the Misfits

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Are you saying that Aasimar can't use the purchased hairstyles or that Gith can't? They are showing up for me.

Aasimar hair is from Tower of Alteration

Gith from character creator

"We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    No, I am saying the hairstyle purchased does not show for Aasimar but does for Gith.. ( recently changed one character to Gith and know the hairstyle is there for that race.)

But thanks for your post.. it maybe due to zen bought hairstyles for male Aasimar that is having the problem, good to know they work for females at least. If people bought male hairstyles and had no problem with applying them to their male Aasimar character, this would also be good to know because that would mean this problem is just happening on my account.

the ticket I submitted a few months back on this issue:

I was checking quite frequently to see if it would show up in the ToA hair section but after a month or 2 of checking I gave up.. I will make sure it hasn't been fixed recently.
    edit:
    still unavailable
    Post edited by earlgreybeard on
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits