test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You forgot the vendor for old currency Defence Supplies in Protectors Enclave

altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
x19 on the Protectors Enclave map says relief supplies donations but there is no vendor standing there.

Comments

• baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    Event pop-up states "When the second week of the siege begins you will have a chance to earn an extra Token of Participation. This will come from providing supplies to aid the battle." So look like next week we can trade in defense supplies.
  • altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
    baucoin said:

Event pop-up states "When the second week of the siege begins you will have a chance to earn an extra Token of Participation. This will come from providing supplies to aid the battle." So look like next week we can trade in defense supplies.

Thank you Baucoin. I missed that information :)
  • darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    baucoin said:

Anybody found anywhere to turn in Defense Supplies? The old vendor is still not appearing even though the "second week" has started...
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I'm hoping the vendor comes, I have many stacks I bought on the AH a while back to turn in!
  • xxjohnathanxxxxjohnathanxx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Well the description for the event states that its supplies, however the quest reward for "Breaking the Siege" is Blockade supplies. This says the two additional tokens you can gain from repeating the quest, nothing about defense supplies. Sucks cuz i did have some of them too. If the vendor doesn't come, there's no way to even get any gain on the old currency to acquire the champion's banner or such, even how it is now we cannot gain to purchase anything we're short of. :(
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Just an FYI, I included comments about fulfilling the "providing supplies to aid the battle" task in my original General Discussion thread asking for Details about the event:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1263430/the-new-siege-of-neverwinter-details-please

I suspect many players may not find the move to the 'New' currency system (with rewards not related to the event) at the expense of losing the established mechanism for crafting items that can directly help our strongholds, one of equal value.

And yes, I too have hundreds of Defense supplies I would love to donate to the troops if only I could find out where...
  • altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
    Now its second week of Siege of Neverwinter event and I am not surprised that there is no vendor for Defense Supplies and that they have done nothing. Every player plaing this game should now by now to not have any expetations. Makers of this game only work on new ways to dissapoint you.
  • darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    Has there been any kind of official response about the Defense Supplies exchange getting added for the next Siege Event?

I never saw any feedback about if it was intentionally missing or just overlooked in adding it to the old currency exchange vendor...
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0