test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DEMO artifact Set still drop or am I just unlucky?

xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
I Know everyone is going to say the same "RNG", but 26 runs this week with 5 rerols each chest its 260 chests of loot and have not got a single artifact. On the first 2 days of DEMO I got 1 Set in 6-8 runs.

Is this a new Ninja Nerf to drops?

Comments

• xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    No1 cares but just to keep track, 31 runs 5 rerols each chest and no neck, no belt no main artifact... if they drops were not mess I dont know. Even the Reach artifact is over 1 mil now... 200k + than last week and just 21 on AH... what is strange with all the farming going on.
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    Well, your RNG is bad these days. I got the set in just about 15 runs of Demo and still got a good AD selling the repeat items. My brother also couldn't drop the set, he only did 6 times, but for him he only dropped the belt 3 times, of these he got 1 and sold 2, with the ad of these sales he bought the Artifact and is already close to closing the set .

Demo is the best farm in the game right now, as it is a BIS set for DPS and with the highest item level and this rolle is the one with the most players in the game, so prices remain stable and so should continue for a long time.
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    I did a few runs last night, i think 3, 2 people out of 10 said they got an artifact 1 time in those 3 runs. I had the reg 3 rewards on each roll, 30 looks at the chests total. I think the drop rate was lowered.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I haven't seen an artifact since release, only 1 neck and 1 waist :(
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    got the belt hamster 7 times... Im not even trying anymore :D
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    They allways put a good drop the first 2 days or so, then nerf to the ground. The first day it was a fest, I got 2 artifacts, 2 necks in 5 runs. After that, nothing (I dont even try much)
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    @xtremoz Any luck with drops? I find complaining helps! My friends and I call it the bitching mechanic lol I commented on your post, had an artifact in 2 runs after I complained!

And that's no joke, we have terrible RNG, we HAMSTER, we get drop lol
  • xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    I got 1 Belt drop last night it was the 1st drop in 37 runs (5x rerols each, except when there was am orange shard). I stop queuing strait for DEMO, now I do DEMOS when I get it on RTQ. I have some guys in my guild that still not get a single drop in DEMO, no belt, no neck no artifact, and they have a good 20+ runs.
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User

They allways put a good drop the first 2 days or so, then nerf to the ground. The first day it was a fest, I got 2 artifacts, 2 necks in 5 runs. After that, nothing (I dont even try much)

People forget that from time to time, but... it took me so HAMSTER long to drop orcus shard that I finally dropped it AFTER the price dropped from mils to 20k. :D
    - bye bye -

thats a typical data rng
    - bye bye -
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Combining myself and a friend, the current drop rate between all 10 participants since release has been:

729 Runs

23 Artifacts
    12 Neck
    13 Waist

48 drops in TOTAL, in 729 completed runs. Even before the rerolls, that's pathetic.

With quick math that's:

729 Runs x 10 People x Max 5 Rerolls = ~36,450 chances for a piece to drop.

And just to put it in perspective, 3 of the Artifact drops were me and I had to trade for the Neck and Waist.

A reminder that in less than 5 minutes after release there were more than 20 listings combined for the waist/neck alone on the AH. Not long enough to get a completion yet of course, let alone for that many to have dropped legitimately.
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    > @tgwolf said:
    > Combining myself and a friend, the current drop rate between all 10 participants since release has been:
    >
    > 729 Runs
    >
    > 23 Artifacts
    > 12 Neck
    > 13 Waist
    >
    > 48 drops in TOTAL, in 729 completed runs. Even before the rerolls, that's pathetic.
    >
    > With quick math that's:
    >
    > 729 Runs x 10 People x Max 5 Rerolls = ~36,450 chances for a piece to drop.
    >
    > And just to put it in perspective, 3 of the Artifact drops were me and I had to trade for the Neck and Waist.
    >
    > A reminder that in less than 5 minutes after release there were more than 20 listings combined for the waist/neck alone on the AH. Not long enough to get a completion yet of course, let alone for that many to have dropped legitimately.

Wow , very interesting!!!
    I’ll get the set after it’s nerfed lol . That’s my rng , everything drops when it’s passe’
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User

thats a typical data rng
    Yea, somehow it knows you don't care anymore and awards it to you.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.

thats a typical data rng
    Yea, somehow it knows you don't care anymore and awards it to you.
    Oh I swear that when I haven't played the game in a while I get all the sweet stuff, but nothing when I played everyday :D:D
    - bye bye -