test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Boon Bug

madaz#2037 madaz Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Hi, so i just went to use 4 boons on my character and when i added them i realised that i needed some on another stat, (i had not committed to them yet) so i went and hit the minus button on one that was less important and it came up with an error message window saying it would affect strength and dex by 1 i think it was, and i thought okay I'm cool with that and when i went and clicked on okay it did nothing (the okay button didn't react to my click), the window just stayed there and i had to click cancel.
But that just left me with boon points stuck on the one i didn't want yet, the only way to reset it was to close the whole character window so it came up with unsaved changes and clicked okay and started again, its not a massive thing for me being an old player but someone newer would think what the hell is happening here.
Anyway hope they can fix this, I'm guessing its just the okay button in the error window is broken, but the fact that its an error window also is a bit odd.

This is a copy of the text from my in game bug report with a few edits, that i only just got a reply for and i was told it sounds like a bug and to report it here.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I think you mean ability points? If so then yes they are bugged. You can't back out of a selection but have to cancel and start over. I reported it in the first few days of mod 21.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    This is about boons. I have the exact same thing on all characters.
    After the patch not only loadouts are bugged on every character, but also it's impossible to reset boons normally. I wasted two tokens before I realized that all I had to do was not save the changes and exit the tab.
    No words for their indolence.
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks - escalated the boon points UI report with a reminder about ability points as well.