test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Silenced?

i was just now in well of dragons and said hi to a friend, i did run 3 lines of chat, is this is why i was silenced? can someone please help me what i can find out about this? it was not toxic chat of any kind. i help people here, why does this happen? and please do not instruct me to read terms of service. saying hello to a friend is not covered.
any dragon run is a good dragon run

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Temp chat ban most likely.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    option 2 how about your "friend" put you on ignore

what language were you typing in ? maybe the filter does not like it
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

option 2 how about your "friend" put you on ignore

what language were you typing in ? maybe the filter does not like it

"*player* is ignoring you." Comes up when you try to /tell to someone that has you on ignore.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Did you repeat the same thing 3 times? That will get you a temporary block for spam.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • wickid#3619 wickid Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    i was speaking english, my friend would not do it/ tanks have a bound and i trust him, it was not the same thing repeated either. but it was in zone chat. sometimes i do not like being famous, because infamy comes with it. i get silenced alot for what i might think is no big deal. thank you all for your kind response.
    any dragon run is a good dragon run
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

i was speaking english, my friend would not do it/ tanks have a bound and i trust him, it was not the same thing repeated either. but it was in zone chat. sometimes i do not like being famous, because infamy comes with it. i get silenced alot for what i might think is no big deal. thank you all for your kind response.

In that case, you probably have a group of people dislike you and marked your post as spam. I believe if there are 3 players reported you are doing spam, you will be temp ban from chat.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Please file a ticket with Customer Service.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.