test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is "a tear in the weave" supposed to be account wide effort?

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
edited October 2021 in General Discussion (PC)
I wonder if the "a tear in the weave" is supposed to be an account wide effort. Every toon in the same account all contribute to the same progress. I used 2 toon to do basic weekly stuff and already have 1824 points. I used only may be 3 hours or less. I should be able to reach 4000 with 4.5 toons out of my 7 play toons. That mean this month long event will be finished in a day or two of 'slow' play.

I am not complaining but it seems to be short for the dev to build such thing.

And, is there really any point to purchase the buyout?
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
Post edited by plasticbat on

Comments

• Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I think the buyout is there for when you get bored. I have claimed rewards on 1 toon, and I can't claim them on any other. It makes me think that the progress bar is bugged, or the rewards claim is bugged. I am on Xbox, and have the same "issue" as you with all toons showing same progress, when only one is working it. If intended, I love it, but I don't see it generating income for them with the buyout except from new players who don't know, or think to play for a bit on a toon or 2 before buying anything.

I bought the premium stuff cuz I had zen, and a 20% coupon.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    You can claim some rewards on alts. The emotes are account wide. They are at reclaim agent not the campaign window.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    The only thing not reclaimable is the Coal Ward, apparently.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    ...and reroll tokens
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .