Install Arc
Options

FINAL UPDATE - [PC] Upcoming OS and DirectX Support Changes

Comments

• Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    mwk said:

You know looking at kalina311 and micky1p00 profiles you will find out they really waste their time here on forums.

Do everyone a favor kalina311 and micky1p00
    Go level up your character or alt, since you can play the game! You really are here for your own amusement and I just proved it! Let people have their own opinions and don't call out on them! Appreciate it. I apologize I have to call you both out in the most savage way possible with truth.

I wish there was a block function, because that will be so great! Meaning once you block someone, they can't comment with your forum screen name. And that's even with no @ tag also! And why does this forum have a LOL button? It just adds on toxicity! The LOL button really should be removed!

But where is the proof? That savage proof! or truth!
    You notice that you are doing most of the @mwk tagging...

And you can skip anyone posts' but once you post on a public forum, everyone else have the right to reply, as long as they within the forum rules.

Post edited by micky1p00 on
  • Options
    edited February 2022

mwk said:

You know looking at @kalina311 and @micky1p00 profiles you will find out they really waste their time here on forums.

So I'm not the only one who noticed that trolls are sitting here, who constantly justify any actions of Cryptic Studios...
    Where is this world heading? This is a disgrace.

Thanks mwk B)
    Don't be jealous, at least with all the bridge toll, one can get a windows 10 direct x 11 PC.

Obviously I have to agree with some ....... that have no clue about managing companies and resources otherwise I'm a troll. Especially the one that repeats like broken record "support for windows 7 costs nothing"
    Or the one that goes "Devs are lazy"

• Options
    nicolya#6604 nicolya Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    micky1p00 said:

... that have no clue about managing companies and resources ...

Sometimes these trolls accidentally tell the truth. And now you let it slip that these changes were made in favor of company management and resources, not in favor of the players.
    Thank you for your honesty.

And I don't envy those who sell their lifetime for something as small as a Windows 10 PC.
    It remains to be hoped that the PC you received with Windows 10 can pull not only the forum in the browser, but also Neverwinter itself, at least at low quality settings...
    I can play Red Dead Redemption 2 on ultra settings on my Windows 7 PC, so I have nothing to be jealous of you.
    Post edited by nicolya#6604 on
  • Options
    edited February 2022

micky1p00 said:

... that have no clue about managing companies and resources ...

Sometimes these trolls accidentally tell the truth. And now you let it slip that these changes were made in favor of company management and resources, not in favor of the players.
    Thank you for your honesty.
    Let it slip? You have reading comprehension problem?

I've been posting from the start that it is done to save money and time. I was sure that even you can infer that it's Cryptic saves money and time.. and not you, or McDonalds or the tooth fairy...

The question becomes what they do with the time and money, if it allows them to make more stuff and make it prettier (something that they did say actually) then I'll benefit, if it's for the CEO to get a new Tesla then bummer.

But to say that supporting outdated and legacy code doesn't save time and money, is just childish.
    Also to say that "Dev's are lazy" is the same childish. It's obviously a business decision, it's also obvious that they are a small studio that wants to remain competitive, and you can't remain competitive if large portions of your resources go to supporting legacy software and non paying users. So you cut those, and you can make prettier trees for the same Dev cost. Simple, isn't it?

And I don't envy those who sell their lifetime for something as small as a Windows 10 PC.
    It remains to be hoped that the PC you received with Windows 10 can pull not only the forum in the browser, but also Neverwinter itself, at least at low quality settings...

Wut?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    micky1p00 said:

I've been posting from the start that it is done to save money and time. I was sure that even you can infer that it's Cryptic saves money and time.. and not you, or McDonalds or the tooth fairy...

The question becomes what they do with the time and money, if it allows them to make more stuff and make it prettier (something that they did say actually) then I'll benefit, if it's for the CEO to get a new Tesla then bummer.

But to say that supporting outdated and legacy code doesn't save time and money, is just childish.
    Also to say that "Dev's are lazy" is the same childish. It's obviously a business decision, it's also obvious that they are a small studio that wants to remain competitive, and you can't remain competitive if large portions of your resources go to supporting legacy software and non paying users. So you cut those, and you can make prettier trees for the same Dev cost. Simple, isn't it?

Sounds like you have some comprehension issues. I wrote above that if the game really became better and more diverse in terms of player activity and equipment, then there would be no questions. If the developers really improved the graphics drastically and only the latest operating systems would be needed for this graphics ... But instead, the developers continue to cut the variety, reducing everything to a stupid grind of the general level of equipment. Monotonous equipment without a wide possibility of personalization.
    So you're more likely to get a bummer and the CEO will buy a Tesla.
    Explained clearly?
    Stupid management for the sole purpose of making more money by selling dust for ZEN to upgrade new gems. That's all.
    Where you naively expected prospects, I see solid HAMSTER.
    Post edited by nicolya#6604 on
  • Options
    mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    This is just way too funny.
    If you're complaining that a free to play game is no longer supporting a nearly decade old OS that's not even being supported by it's maker, then you just have f'd priorities, no life, no money, and need to get off your butt and get a job
  • Options
    Yes, except for the aggressive transition to personalities and insults, you pathetic trolls do not know how to do anything.
    Did you also get a scruffy Windows 10 PC for your "reply"?
    Get lost buddy.
  • Options
    edited February 2022

Yes, except for the aggressive transition to personalities and insults, you pathetic trolls do not know how to do anything.
    Did you also get a scruffy Windows 10 PC for your "reply"?
    Get lost buddy.

You mean your personal attacks?

or you mean this:

Why are you still here bothering our tired brains, go play Black Desert, oh wait....

In any case, I'll leave the personal beef to you, actual reply in the following post.
  • Options

micky1p00 said:

Sounds like you have some comprehension issues. I wrote above that if the game really became better and more diverse in terms of player activity and equipment, then there would be no questions. If the developers really improved the graphics drastically and only the latest operating systems would be needed for this graphics ... But instead, the developers continue to cut the variety, reducing everything to a stupid grind of the general level of equipment. Monotonous equipment without a wide possibility of personalization.
    So you're more likely to get a bummer and the CEO will buy a Tesla.
    Explained clearly?
    Stupid management for the sole purpose of making more money by selling dust for ZEN to upgrade new gems. That's all.
    Where you naively expected prospects, I see solid HAMSTER.
    If that's what you see.. then why to bother with the game from the start. If every penny goes into Tesla's instead of improving the game, then it's doomed. Say thanks for not wasting more time and find something better.

Others may argue that they already improved the lightning and textures, and so on over the years. And the game changed a lot since 2013. Actually mwk just posted few posts ago that they did change the textures and so on...

• Options
    micky1p00 said:

I didn't attack anyone personally. If I wrote something harsh, it was only in response to rude remarks addressed to me or to those who simply expressed displeasure at the refusal to support Windows 7. You apparently do not understand the difference between aggression and protection.

Aggression here is just cultivated by trolls who monitor the forum around the clock and immediately attack anyone who expresses dissatisfaction with the actions and plans of Cryptic Studios.
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited February 2022

kalina311 said:

so how much zen have you bought from Cryptic in the past year to show your "support" ?

It doesn't concern you. Don't stick your nose in someone else's pocket.
    i dont need to stick my nose im someone else pocket cryptic already did that and determined the demographic and cost benefit analysis of players with subpar systems for me and likely hood they will spend :d
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • Options

mwk said:

You know looking at @kalina311 and @micky1p00 profiles you will find out they really waste their time here on forums.

So I'm not the only one who noticed that trolls are sitting here, who constantly justify any actions of Cryptic Studios...
    Where is this world heading? This is a disgrace.

Thanks mwk B)
    from my perspective you are the troll
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    mwk said:

Do everyone a favor @kalina311 and @micky1p00
    Go level up your character or alt, since you can play the game! You really are here for your own amusement and I just proved it! Let people have their own opinions and don't call out on them! Appreciate it. I apologize I have to call you both out in the most savage way possible with truth.

I wish there was a block function, because that will be so great! Meaning once you block someone, they can't comment with your forum screen name. And that's even with no @ tag also! And why does this forum have a LOL button? It just adds on toxicity! The LOL button really should be removed!

there is a forum lol buttom cause they got rid of the disagree button .. you would have many of those instead of lols back in the day :D
    it is not just me and @micky1poo that disagreed with you and loled all your profile posts time for a reality check .
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    kalina311 said:

I've only spent 4 partial days on this forum in my 7 years of playing Neverwinter, unlike you. And I expressed real complaints about the work of developers. You sit here for months and drum on the keyboard. So it's obvious who the troll is here.
  • Options
    edited February 2022

kalina311 said:

I spent only 4 incomplete days on this forum, unlike you. And I expressed real complaints about the work of developers. You sit here for months and HAMSTER the keyboard. So it's obvious who the troll is here.
    the duration one spends on the forums or amount of posts does not prove or disprove any of your or my points made . i dont see how that is relevant in determining a troll who knows maybe this is your throw away account with only 27 posts lol that you specifically only opened for this thread to shield your true identity ..

its clear that @nicolya and @mwk are the same person at this point . or in the same guild etc lol

7 years playing neverwinter and on the forums yet all your posts are in this thread lol sounds kinda fishy to me ..
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Lol, he claims we are paid by Cryptic....

[quote="nicolya#6604;c-2807308"]
    Не, ну то что требовалось от нас мы сделали - дали обратную связь.
    Дальше пусть криптилоид уже сам думает.
    Впрочем на англоязычном форуме они уже проговорились через платных троллей, что эти изменения были сделаны не для игроков, а для удобства компании и экономии ресурсов. Но менеджмент, который нанимает платных троллей, оправдывающих любые действия разработчиков на форуме вместо внимательного отношения к игрокам - это хреновый менеджмент. Ну вот десяток троллей на обоих форумах заткнул глотки всем недовольным, накатав тонны оправданий и что? Игра стала лучше? Или в игру повалили толпой новые игроки? Нет. И игра продолжает хиреть, становится всё более унылой, и игроков новых нету.
    Это путь в никуда.
    Криптилоид может дальше сидеть в болоте и лить слёзы, потому что хреновый менеджмент не станет лучше.

ЗЫ. Посмеялся как ты с 69-й коробки достал цельную пыль. Раньше полные каталы падали примерно 5 штук с сотни ящиков. Короче и здесь нае...алово. Я не удивлён. Криптилоиду опять же на стиральный порошок...
    Но ты парень с юмором, #кактусживи - полон разнообразных смыслов :D [/quote]

• Options
    edited February 2022

micky1p00 said:

I didn't attack anyone personally. If I wrote something harsh, it was only in response to rude remarks addressed to me or to those who simply expressed displeasure at the refusal to support Windows 7. You apparently do not understand the difference between aggression and protection.

Aggression here is just cultivated by trolls who monitor the forum around the clock and immediately attack anyone who expresses dissatisfaction with the actions and plans of Cryptic Studios.
    Aggression and protection? You attacked others, clearly quoted. But keep up, there are always a couple of forum posters like you that make the forums more interesting than the game content.

I've always said, forum pvp is the true end-game.

End of the month soon! Just for this thread Cryptic should pay me a 3080Ti
    LOL
    I can't believe some people are so "interesting" that if someone disagrees with their, obviously, genius they must be paid by the evil corporation.
  • Options
    micky1p00 said:

You attacked others, clearly quoted. But keep up, there are always a couple of forum posters like you that make the forums more interesting than the game content.

I'm too lazy to read the whole thread and find your insults and attacks against me. I can if necessary... Do you know why I'm too lazy to do it? Because I don't care about you pathetic trolls.
  • Options
    kalina311 said:

7 years playing neverwinter and on the forums yet all your posts are in this thread lol sounds kinda fishy to me ..

Yes, for a professional troll, this certainly sounds fishy. I have no idea who the mwk and the other people arguing here with you bunch of hired trolls. But I understand that they (unlike you) are real players.
  • Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited February 2022

Not only you are lack knowledge about PC stuffs, how game works, you are also clueless how IT buisness works..

Before going in debates about certain topic, do at least some basic study about it, cuz otherwise you will end up as troll.

========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    micky1p00 said:

LOL

I don't think your "work" is worth the 3080ti.
    Most likely you will not even get a gt1030, and you will be sitting on the integrated graphics of some AMD Athlon 3000G. =) Cryptic Studios really like to save money, so they won't hire expensive trolls, only some cheap ones.
  • Options
    edited February 2022

micky1p00 said:

You attacked others, clearly quoted. But keep up, there are always a couple of forum posters like you that make the forums more interesting than the game content.

I'm too lazy to read the whole thread and find your insults and attacks against me. I can if necessary... Do you know why I'm too lazy to do it? Because I don't care about you pathetic trolls.
    Yet you keep coming back, if you have used all your time complaining in this thread for something useful, you could get a PC that actually runs the game. Along your 4 houses and all that.

Oh and please do go look...

kalina311 said:

Yes, for a professional troll, this certainly sounds fishy. I have no idea who the mwk and the other people arguing here with you bunch of hired trolls. But I understand that they (unlike you) are real players.

HAMSTER, where is our paycheck then?? And damn, why I wasted 8 years playing the game?!

micky1p00 said:

LOL

Most likely you will not even get a gt1030, and you will be sitting on the integrated graphics of some AMD Athlon 3000G. =) Cryptic Studios really like to save money, so they won't hire expensive trolls, only some cheap ones.
    True true, It's tough economy there, but they promised me the Tesla that they save from throwing out Windows7 support.
    So I see win-win here!

(Actually I had no idea they still use Athlon brand, I thought it all died long ago, so I looked it up and funny enough it is GCN 5.0 supports directx 12, and all that :D:D )
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Okay, all three trolls have joined the fight. Cryptiс Studios, is that all you can do? Bring a couple more to make me more fun. Although if only three and a half people are involved in development, then you can’t count on more ... It’s a pity.
  • Options
    edited February 2022

micky1p00 said:

LOL

maybe he can donate the 1030 to you so you finally have the correct video hardware/ specs to play the game again at your 10th house .. :D
  • Options
    kalina311 said:

maybe he can donate the 1030 to you so you finally have the correct video hardware/ specs to play the game again at your 10th house .. :D

Why are you sticking your nose in someone else's wallet again? Don't have yours? You are homeless?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    micky1p00 said:

(Actually I had no idea they still use Athlon brand, I thought it all died long ago, so I looked it up and funny enough it is GCN 5.0 supports directx 12, and all that :D:D )

Hey, just look inside your rat PC and see that the Athlon is still alive. Farts, grunts, but still warms your feet.
  • Options
    edited February 2022

Not only you are lack knowledge about PC stuffs, how game works, you are also clueless how IT buisness works..

Before going in debates about certain topic, do at least some basic study about it, cuz otherwise you will end up as troll.

Of course, players need to understand game development issues better than developers in order to open their mouths at all. Otherwise, they must remain silent when their interests are ignored. Logic lesson from Cryptic Studios. Bravo! =)
  • Options
    I answered three trolls, bring the last one (or half of it if there are only three and a half) and I will consider that I have spoken personally with the entire development department in full. :p
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Not? What a pity!
    What did you expect? Did you think you could just kick out users who have been playing your game for 7-8 years and everything will go smoothly? I'm ready to stand up for anyone you kicked out of the game. And I will fight off any attempts of your trolls.
    Bring back support for Windows 7, apologize to everyone who got kicked out, and we'll consider the incident over.
  • Options
    edited February 2022

Not? What a pity!
    What did you expect? Did you think you could just kick out users who have been playing your game for 7-8 years and everything will go smoothly? I'm ready to stand up for anyone you kicked out of the game. And I will fight off any attempts of your trolls.

time for you to get an xbox or playstation and play on that platform instead me thinks ...lol at least then you wont be in a minority anymore ..