test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chult progression not doubling

nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
edited September 2021 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Double chult currency not giving you the double amount on progression bar, getting the double amount of totems for quest hand in though, only had to get 40totems for soshenstar progression bar, 4 quests with it being double currency, nope had to do 8quests to fill bar for the week. I did the usual hard reset just incase but nope still had to do the 8quests to finish the bar for the week. Haven't started this week's omu progression as RL has called me away. Will update later if omu is the same.

SOLVED please delete this post.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    For others who are confused, the progression bar is not doubled because if it does, it means you will have the exact weekly amount and finish the week 'earlier'. That does not help you to progress. The actual amount is double (not the progression bar). Check the numbers in the bottom of the campaign windows and not the one on the top (the progression bar).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • I apologize for the confusion, having one of those days. I realized after I had posted here.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User

I apologize for the confusion, having one of those days. I realized after I had posted here.

You are not the first one or the last one. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***