test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character Rename Purchase does not apply Rename Token to account

After the emergency maintenance on Xbox today, I logged in to check the Wondrous Bazaar for the character rename item. I bought one on my Bard, used it to gain the rename token, and logged out to find the rename option for my character. But it didn't exist, and still doesn't after multiple logouts/ins, and multiple game closes/reopenings. Even went and used a Race Reroll on a different character just to see if the option was somehow hidden or otherwise overwritten (as was the case with the recent 50% off any item Coupon, which HAD to be used in your next Zen Market purchase after being claimed), but this turned out not to be the case.

I've noticed someone on PC in these forums had the same issue with no solution as of yet, but I don't believe it's an isolated incident, nor a platform specific one. That's a sizeable chunk of AD to go down the drain across the player base if it doesn't get fixed sooner rather than later.

Is this something that's been noted and is being worked on somewhere, or should this be taken to Arc Support as a ticket?

Comments

• Options
    jobu808jobu808 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I went ahead and put in a ticket. I tried logging out, switching toons, hard quit/restart of game, even hard reset Xbox. There seems to be no option to actually name change.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    It is known not working in PC. It was said it will be fixed in the upcoming patch in PC.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***