test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Workshop QoL change, Storage Chest

xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
With a mixture of items in our professions bag as well as our regular bags using items for crafting recipes. IE, peridot's for peridot choker.

Perhaps we could craft or purchase a storage chest for the workshop where we could store items.
The items in the chest would be able to be used for your professions as if they were in your inventory and would be a nice change to allow players to have a place to store items such as...
Event foods, IE, leftover watermelons.
Wonderous gromets and gizmos.
Low level gems that they don't want to refine by mistake.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    You mean like your bank or guild's bank?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Nothing prevents you from creating an alt and a guild and then kicking everyone from the guild and using the guild bank for storage of little used objects... It is all there in the current system, it just takes some effort.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited September 2021

Nothing prevents you from creating an alt and a guild and then kicking everyone from the guild and using the guild bank for storage of little used objects... It is all there in the current system, it just takes some effort.

You need to travel to the physical guild bank to use that. You can't do that within workshop like VIP bank.

I have storage toons to store: Event foods, leftover watermelons. Wonderous gromets and gizmos, ........
    Each have bigger storage than guild bank and I do have a dummy guild bank.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited September 2021

You need to travel to the physical guild bank to use that. You can't do that within workshop like VIP bank.

I have storage toons to store: Event foods, leftover watermelons. Wonderous gromets and gizmos, ........
    Each have bigger storage than guild bank and I do have a dummy guild bank.
    i think he means create an alt char that does all crafting and has all max inv bag upgrades max bank and shared bank slots, and has solo guild max upgraded with boons that that benefit professions, guild bank slots all opened thats most max crafter in game have nowadays
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Most crafting items can't go anywhere except in the professions area of the character. What they need to do is increase the container size at least one digit to the left.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Most crafting items can't go anywhere except in the professions area of the character. What they need to do is increase the container size at least one digit to the left.

... which has been requested ever since Mod 15 was released in Nov 2018 and professions was changed. The +1 items should have resulted in a doubling of the bag slots but did not. Make alts, hug your spreadsheet, soak your mouse-clicking finger and try to enjoy the game 😊