test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

100% off Character Loadout doesn't work anymore

slander97slander97 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello everyone, i'm here to report a bug i noticed right now.
Today i was leveling up a new PG and i reached lvl 12. In the box "Neverember's Recruit Reward XII" i found a discount of 100% for a new character loadout. I instanly duoble-clicked on it to use it right away, but i couldn't find the item in the zen store to proceed with my purchase. After that i noticed that i can buy a new Loadout on the "Wondrous Bazaar" with AD but i can't obtain one for free (which I should obtain through the "Neverember's Recruitment" event).

I'm gonna post some images to eplain myself better, hoping that this bug will be resolved soon :smiley:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/780855264114507808/876442893739503697/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/780855264114507808/876443192625594408/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/780855264114507808/876443383244132412/unknown.png
Tagged:

Comments

• foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    Since the feature was moved to wondrous bazaar, we need these and other vouchers to grant 100% off in the wondrous store, the incentives event award this voucher and i have an unused saved acc wide from Iong ago
  • maximax#7117 maximax Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    they forget to upgrade the reward lol
  • ressurrectedsinressurrectedsin Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Open my rewards for the event, The 100% off a Loadout that you get, You can't claim it, I've tried the Wonderous Bazaar but it wants my AD lols. And it takes you to the Zen Shop.. which you can't get it there cuz it's no longer there, it's in the wonderous bazaar.
  • chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    I got a 100% off character loadout from the recruitment level up chest. Double clicking on the coupon opens the zen market but the item is unavailable from the zen market. The item is available from the wonderous bazaar, but it wants 400,000 AD for the loadout.
  • chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    YUP ^^^ What foxxy said :+1:
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    It is their left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. The coupon worked when it was in Zen store. The last patch moved the loadout from Zen store to AD store. Hopefully, they will fix that up in the future patch. Yes, it has been reported many times since the patch.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • alistairetheblu#7442 alistairetheblu Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Simplest solution would be to re-add it to the zen store for the duration of the event. You can even add a note to it saying "WARNING: this is also available in-game for 400k AD" to avoid someone regretting buying it for regular price when they find out it's in the wondrous bazaar . Problem solved.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    We are aware and looking into it.
  • seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    I filled an in-game ticket (#574464) about this and they said "hold on to your coupon while this issue is being looked into".
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***