test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Congrats on the new offices for South Seas Trading

pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
Lady Begum was forced to work out of an old tent for far too long. It's good to see her moving up in the quality of her office space. She even has her own sewer grate! Wow!

"We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    Covid 19 affects all business. She needs to down size and her staff are work from home.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    The new trade of blades is like one big empty barn, all space but not really much in it, I'm sure they could rent her a spot there somewhere.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    They should have moved her over to the Shaundakul Stables platform and gave her commission for selling mounts not available in the Zen store. Since the merchant was moved to the Trade of Blades/Adventure Guild ... there is real opportunity there!
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    She kind of looks like a h00ker standing there against the wall in an alley. The barrels also make her look like a midget.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Those are empties from the Driftwood Tavern.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    It's not exactly salubrious...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Those are some seriously oversized kegs to haul all the way to the other side of PE. That's her house. Rents have skyrocketed in Trader's Square since the remodel and that's her domicile now. Kind of like working from home.
  • chidionchidion Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Something to be said for a NPC like Lady Begum choosing to ply their trade while standing against brick walls which is pretty much just like some back alley surrounded by what appears to be Neverwinter dumpsters... SMH...

Hopefully this is just a tempory setback for Lady Begum and eventually she'll find some space reflective of the trading trade she's supposed to be engaged in.

*HINT: The character appears to be a trader... there is appears to be an Acquisitions Incorporated building that could benefit from renting out space to a trader or other merchant(s) so they're not just standing around on street corners and back alleys. Either that or let her take a booth at the Moonstone Mask or a tavern at least.

Oh and for HAMSTER sake, either make the town crier stroll around or give him some place of prominence to give the daily news (even if it is obnoxiously repetitive news)... Standing at the corner of a building and with little or no crowd around him to hear the news (apparently everyone else in never finds the news boring too)? Common', you can do better than that.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

Those are some seriously oversized kegs to haul all the way to the other side of PE. That's her house. Rents have skyrocketed in Trader's Square since the remodel and that's her domicile now. Kind of like working from home.

Smaller than the ones in the basement.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.

greywynd said:

She is a wholesaler like Costco. Think about how much crafting stuff we had passed to her. She won't sell you a consumer size keg.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    One barrel of Myrrh, the other of fish oil.
    edited September 2021
    She sold out the big barrels now. She can now jump into the sewer for her underground office faster too.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I actually thought to check that this evening but forgot. Will look at it tomorrow.
  • dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

It's not exactly salubrious...

It's perfectly cromulent.

@Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.