test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.131.20210712b.14

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11493543

Comments

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

still the storm's king thunder campaign we cant use genie's gift.
  • miliantriciamiliantricia Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Will these 100 Neverwinter Incentives count towards the limit?I hope that this is not the case. On my character 46, if he counts 100 in the account limit, then the second character will receive only 54, so again there will be no opportunity to buy 2 awards...
  • kaksika88#1477 kaksika88 Member Posts: 32 Arc User

Thank you for the free gifts, but please. Give the chance to our old characters to receive the old transmutes from the new adventuring system's quests. Either make them account bound or tradable or let us replay those quests

• dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User

The following items can once again properly be claimed from the Reward Claims Agent if the appropriate promotions or keys have been applied to your account.
    Promo tab: Fey Child's Pack; Wind Rider's Pack; Pack of the Sprite; Pack of the Sylph
    Boxes tab: Empowered Pack; Empowered title; Super Charged Bundle; Supercharged title
    Claim tab: Mini Rainbow Starry Panther; Neverwinter Vanguard Pack (if you had received the Leyline Lorekeeper title)

I COULD claim some of these before, but not anymore. I can still claim the Lost Souls pack, and I had claimed the Wind Rider pack before, but Pack of the Sprite is definitely missing, as well as the Pack of the Scribe that I only got last week and haven't had the inventory space to claim (it contains scroll of life and health stones etc that I expect are BtC, but also the awesome 'the Scribe' title). I'm missing one other, because before the patch today I counted 4 boxes in the Promo tab and now there is only one, the Lost Souls pack.

I do properly see the 100 incentives in the Claim tab.

Since I'm talking about claim things anyway, my friends have their Dwarven Facemask in the rewards claims agent as something that every character can claim for themselves. Mine is in my appearance library (fashion section), but I can't reclaim it for some reason. If I remember correctly, this was a reward for beta testers. What should I do about this?
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    I think it is hilarious that now that we have a summerfest artisan, and we can craft things, that Cryptic forgot to update the recipe for grand summer feast to the *new* nerfed food items. To make the new inferior Grand Summer Feast, you need to use the "old*, better stat-giving foods. Not quite an upgrade.
  • tepakuzelugon#2021 tepakuzelugon Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Why did you change Wayward Bard? I bought the set thinking that was the intended look. It is very frustrating.
  • purebishoppurebishop Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Still no Celestial Weapons for Bards (from Zariel's Challenge)
  • xenotorchxenotorch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    @nitocris83
    I am unable to patch - it is claiming Error 36 file is locked

Anyone know how to resolve this? I have tried Force Verify, did not work.

Thanks

No worries - Kreatyve kindly got me an answer on the Bug Reports section.
    Post edited by xenotorch on
  • inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I don't see an answer to this so Ill ask again. Do the 100 incentives on the rewards claim merchant count toward our 200 max? Is this on top of that, bringing us to 300?
  • bellatorabellatora Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yes this does not fit here but I cannot create a new thread...

Will the Fireblossom Zealot Companion still be available for purchase during the zenit summer event (accroding to the calender tool tip it won't)?
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    dillygirl said:

The following items can once again properly be claimed from the Reward Claims Agent if the appropriate promotions or keys have been applied to your account.
    Promo tab: Fey Child's Pack; Wind Rider's Pack; Pack of the Sprite; Pack of the Sylph
    Boxes tab: Empowered Pack; Empowered title; Super Charged Bundle; Supercharged title
    Claim tab: Mini Rainbow Starry Panther; Neverwinter Vanguard Pack (if you had received the Leyline Lorekeeper title)

I COULD claim some of these before, but not anymore. I can still claim the Lost Souls pack, and I had claimed the Wind Rider pack before, but Pack of the Sprite is definitely missing, as well as the Pack of the Scribe that I only got last week and haven't had the inventory space to claim (it contains scroll of life and health stones etc that I expect are BtC, but also the awesome 'the Scribe' title). I'm missing one other, because before the patch today I counted 4 boxes in the Promo tab and now there is only one, the Lost Souls pack.
    Shortly after this patch, those boxes reappeared in my claims items, and they are still there after todays patch. So problem solved

• justkickinitjustkickinit Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Cannot complete Vellosk Adventure as Jared the auctioneer is Missing. Shows He should be in the tarmalune trade house but He seems to be invisible. Hence cannot complete task or Vellosk quest line.