test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why?

ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
Why is this happening every single time? Why is it getting progressively worse every single time? I'm not looking for player responses here, I'm not expecting a developer or any one on the team to respond either, just that perhaps, it's read.

If there was ever a genuine moment of head in hands, this is yet another one. Yet sadly expected. Yet again, focus into the new has seemingly wrecked the old.

"The Bard play through was quite pleasant, few minor issues but no biggy, not sure about the broken loadouts, currencies, disappearing items, bound status changes, lockouts, re-introduction of old bugs, lack of transparency towards things that were queried and pointed out on numerous occasions through preview play testing with no apparent response, resting on the hopes of it being read and sorted ahead of time... oh wait."

Whilst playing through on my Bard, I was catching glimpses of all the usual "new mod woes" being spewed about in zone chats, taking most things with a pinch of salt but weary of some of the things mentioned, weary to the point of, "well, I don't think logging in any other characters is wise nor appealing right now", a new mod/patch/update shouldn't instill a fear of dread just from logging in a character but here we are.

So, off we trot to the bug reports, see what we're in-for, oh dear god. I read through the latest relevant stickies and just hard quit the game. I logged my main prior to this and the first thing I see is the ability score reset, nothing major is it? No, not really but actually yes. This is another minor example of something that has been brought up and yet is not really ever addressed because, who gives a HAMSTER, right? It's quality of life and transparency and these are two of the major concerns with everything going on past and present. QoL was brought up not that long ago and speaks for itself, transparency has been mentioned everywhere and has also been directly acknowledged by "the team" recently.

I won't re-list out the many things I'm specifically referencing because those things are supposedly, exactly where they should be already.

There's a time for being polite, considerate and eloquent when approaching these kind of issues and then there's a point where all that goes out of the window due to severe frustration. This isn't me being childish or inconsiderate but, this is absolute HAMSTER and you're just assisting in the games death at this point, yet at the same time, I guess everything goes hand in hand. In an ideal world I'd say stop running the game as an ever on-going beta test but you can't or are not in a position to not do this or someone, somewhere, important enough, doesn't give two flying HAMSTER.