test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jewel of the North is Live!

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter's new module, Jewel of the North, is now live on PC! Celebrate the launch for the next several weeks by claiming a new limited time item in the RCA every week. Starting today until August 3 (7:30am PT), a 50% off any Item Voucher is available to clam! Voucher will remain in your inventory until used or 15 days have passed from date of claim.

Comments

• someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    is that it ?
    All items account-bound? Can I open this pack on my main?
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    Congrats, I was online a bit ago and was watching people talk in chat. There was some typical trolling. For the most part, everyone seems to be settling into this rebranded game, much better than I expected. I tossed in my $10 for the first time to get more character slots to make my bard. Make that money last, I don't do that very often. I don't know what I will do with the 750 zen I didn't spend yet, but I will figure it out.

I am curious about something I noticed. The Hasbro logo is no longer on your title card. Was this an oversight or did Hasbro pull out? I know Wizards is a Hasbro company so maybe this means little next to nothing. For all my comments on your forums here, I honestly believe this change was needed. Unfortunately this change was needed year one and may not set well with people who have been with you for 8 years.

Just killing time...
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    @blargskull I noticed the logos also and thought it very interesting because generally logos and affiliations do not change and are constant over long periods of time even when formatting and design changes. nVidia is also missing.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • blutark#1171 blutark Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have got the companions of the all ( account ) but they aren’t at the claims agent like they were before the update ! Please can you advise ?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User

I have got the companions of the all ( account ) but they aren’t at the claims agent like they were before the update ! Please can you advise ?

Read the patch notes for the day's patch.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    You have really released 5% movement azures. This the only thing that makes me give up this game and throw away 500kkk ad. Thank you for this perfect balance.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪